Arrow A Sale of MOMENTous Proportions!

So Melee and his homies at Moment have bestowed upon me the honor of being their lowly intern this summer, which I am so god damn excited for it's not even FUNNY.

BUT I'm only getting paid in product, so I've got to sell off some of my quiver NOW to be able to afford to live and enjoy the summer, and then I'll be restocked next season with beautiful new boards

Now on to the chopping block: THE SKIS!

[SIZE="4"]1) 07/08 181cm Scott P4s SOLD!
    Bought at the end of last season, didn't see snow til this season, only skied about 15 days max. THESE THINGS ARE MINTY. Mounted once on the line for a 323 bsl, mounted with Look PX14 Ti binders that were like new when i mounted them. No core shots, a few VERY superficial scrapes but these things are bombproof. Edges are perfect, never even tuned since the factory, and the topsheet doesn't have any chips, though there are a few very minor scrapes. I LOVED these skis. And for those who aren't familiar, they aren't rockered but they do have an early rise tip and tail. Willing to separate after the skis are sold.

Pricing:
    Skis/Bindings: $300 +ship
    Skis: $200 +ship
    Bindings: $120 +ship

2) 07/08 182cm Line Sir Francis Bacon with BD-O2s with Ridic Stiffs w/ climbing bars and heel throw for easy touring!
    Caveat - these are on their 4th mount, the first 3 were alpine, so it worked fine. Edges and bases are doing great, topsheets are chipped up a bit, bindings are in great shape. The MRG sticker is covering the swiss cheese If you want to separate these things you're crazy, but make me an offer.

Pricing: Skis/Bindings = $275 +ship

THANKS GUYS! You're helping fund my dreams
    Last edited by gholman12; 05-15-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    Hail Ullr

sale pending on the P4s without binders... anyone interested in the setup before I pull the clamps?
    Hail Ullr

VERY VERY VERY tempted by the p4 with binders... have been tempted by them since you posted a quiver pic... i won't have to remount as i'm a 324bsl boot... what are the dims again? about 106 underfoot? i'm in cambridge and will be heading up to tucks either next weekend or the weekend after... can we work something out?

I don't see why we couldn't man - the dims are 134 / 108 / 123mm. They're an amazing ski and I'll definitely be sad to see them go but it'd be sweet to sell them as a unit. I'm not sure when my tux trips will be this spring, but we should coordinate! I'll shoot you a pm in the am.
    Hail Ullr

p4s

Still for sale or no?

i might be able too sell you a pair of large dukes if you want?
    how much can you give up > i need too get some small dukes.

coreyb is first up for the p4's if he wants the package, then TheGreekSauce wants just the sticks. bedoe do you want skis only or the package?

Alpental Rocks you've got a PM! Let's work out a dealllll.
    Hail Ullr

Geef, if alpental rocks wants small dukes, buy my small dukes and trade with him.

This way I get money to blow on random shit I don't really need for the summer. Alp gets small dukes. You get large dukes. Then everybody is happy...

That'd be perfect enzo - and a bump for the bacons, binders, and pants!
    Hail Ullr

gnar sale....GL this summer, my internship starts in dec. and I still don't know what I'm doing.

Right on rdennhs, go out west, you won't regret it.

In other news, I just bought Enzo's small dukes and my boots magically fit, so I'm all set for Dukes. I'm waiting for coreyb to get back to me about buying the p4's with binders, but if he doesn't want them then bedoe, do you want with or without binders?
    Hail Ullr

dibs

on the pants. pm sent
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by gholman12 View Post
    Right on rdennhs, go out west, you won't regret it.

In other news, I just bought Enzo's small dukes and my boots magically fit, so I'm all set for Dukes. I'm waiting for coreyb to get back to me about buying the p4's with binders, but if he doesn't want them then bedoe, do you want with or without binders?
    they DO fit, damn woulda done a trade!
    Don't take any guff from these swine.

TNF Pants is SOLD, TGS and I are working on Duke trades
    Hail Ullr

super legit guy! help him be a moment convert lord knows i want to be!

Thanks dieter! Look Pivots are sold!
    Hail Ullr

Have Large Dukes FS

If your still looking for a pair of large Dukes let me know, I need to get $225.00 for them and you pay shipping.

Tim

No thanks on the Dukes, I'm all set for bindings!

BUT SOMEHOW I STILL HAVE THE P4's! Everyone has stepped up and then stepped down, so they're still available and I'm passing the savings on to YOUUUUUU!!
    Hail Ullr

sad face for not being able to take the P4's... someone snatch this up before i change my mind, buy them, and file for divorce