FS: Hart Fuelie Scarab - $300

Ok, so I know that these probably won't sell here on TGR. This is mainly a post so mntlion can cross-post this to EpicSki... Just FWIW.

So, on to the skis. Brand new, never drilled, Hart Scarabs. 167, 120-86-110. Yup, 86 waist, so probably not the ski for this board. But, I'll throw it out there just the same. Supposedly, a rippin' frontside ski - would be great on the east coast as a bump/tree/etc.

Here's all the nitty gritty 'bout it:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ht=Hart+Scarab

$300 + ship. Cheapest I can find 'em online is $750.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Yeti, is that actual or sarcastic drooling? PM me, if actual.
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Xposted .

bump. Yeti, sell some skis. Buy my shit.
    Poetry, on motion.

speed bump...
    Poetry, on motion.

Pre-season bump for the hard snow days before the winter dumps...
    Poetry, on motion.

rippin' fast short ski bump.
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump for some Hart goodness.
    Poetry, on motion.

bumpatrizzle
    Poetry, on motion.