Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Jesse Jones the Gear Swap Scam Artist

Jesse Jones (aka Derek Jones) - known internet scam artist and thief. Do not sell to him. Do not buy from him. If you find him, report him to the local Police.

original thread where Conundrum etc got scammed

user = jessejones

has posted recently as "Canadian"

I had a lame encounter with Jesse

JimLad gives Jesse a hard time

jesse bio info from Conundrum

height approx 5'-10"

possibly running in a grey Jetta
    Last edited by PulverSchwein; 01-27-2009 at 02:58 AM.
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by PulverSchwein View Post
    holy crap JL, nice fucking job man. So the guy bought the beacon knowing it was likely stolen, yeah color me surprised with the Whistler dirtbags you see running around. Too bad.

Posting as Canadian, he had a bunch of threads of stuff for sale in Gear Swap a couple of days ago. He might still be trolling craigslist with those items if anyone wants to search. I'm making a new Jesse Jones info thread with his pic etc right now

here it is for this thread too

This pic is better...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Keeping it at the top
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

if you find him, find him in the alps

Where the hell is all the PhotoShop? Shit, his mouth is open... He's done most of the work for you!

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Do you by chance happen to own a large, yellowish, very flat cat?

what is the suggested method of handling this fuck now?

If I run into JJ around the Bellingham / Baker area should I try and hold the worm until the cops get there or should I do what feels best and beat the life out of him with every available blunt object

I know a Whistler RCMP who has notified ALL the on duty officers that this character is fencing stolen goods in the Village. The cops have the picture and will be picking him up for questioning when they see him. The RCMP are also aware that Jesse/Derek is staying at a condo above the North Shore Credit Union and will keep an eye out for him as there's been recent shoplifting/gear thefts in town that he may be part of. If anything, Jesse's stay in Whistler will be spent looking over his shoulder.

hey all,

Jesse's photo and description is now on CPIC - the police information computer for Canada so all Canadian police forces are on alert for him. This is the equivalent of a US APB - All Points Bulletin. It'll take some time (a week or so) for the APB to be good in the US.

I've also passed along his information to the Pique (local Whistler rag) and his description and photo will be run in the Letters to the Editor as a suspected thief.

I've also passed along his information to Canada Customs. That won't stop him from being stopped on re-entry to the US but his passport and ID is flagged for entry to Canada. US INS and Canada Customs shares information so he may be flagged for arrest in the US but that may take a while also so he may be able to sneak back into your country without arrest.

Anyhow that should do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kzlucas View Post
    do what feels best and beat the life out of him with every available blunt object
    yes.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

Thats awesome!

Now, lets just nuke these threads so we don't tip him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    I know a Whistler RCMP who has notified ALL the on duty officers that this character is fencing stolen goods in the Village. The cops have the picture and will be picking him up for questioning when they see him. The RCMP are also aware that Jesse/Derek is staying at a condo above the North Shore Credit Union and will keep an eye out for him as there's been recent shoplifting/gear thefts in town that he may be part of. If anything, Jesse's stay in Whistler will be spent looking over his shoulder.
    tell them he is supposed to be at Longhorns tonight
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

.....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    hey all,

Jesse's photo and description is now on CPIC - the police information computer for Canada so all Canadian police forces are on alert for him. This is the equivalent of a US APB - All Points Bulletin. It'll take some time (a week or so) for the APB to be good in the US.

I've also passed along his information to the Pique (local Whistler rag) and his description and photo will be run in the Letters to the Editor as a suspected thief.

I've also passed along his information to Canada Customs. That won't stop him from being stopped on re-entry to the US but his passport and ID is flagged for entry to Canada. US INS and Canada Customs shares information so he may be flagged for arrest in the US but that may take a while also so he may be able to sneak back into your country without arrest.

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Well done, LeeLau

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    hey all,

more concrete progress in one post than in hundreds before it, good job Lee
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Make sure you add this "picture" too.

very impressed to see some real progress being made. go canada.

I'm giving him 24 hours tops before he is in custody.

Holy crap Lee, you da man! Nice work.

He's fucked.

Sticky???
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

Damn, that is some strong work!
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by PulverSchwein View Post
    more concrete progress in one post than in hundreds before it, good job Lee
    AND nice an legal, AND with much more lasting impact than an ass kicking. Helluvajob Lee.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Nice work, Lee. Should I still be distributing the 'wanted' posters ready to roll out to all the Village gear shops?
    == | slacktopia | ==
    http://twitch.tv/fugitivephilo
    still bangin' beats