WA stoke Cement/East Crystal B.C.

With Avalanche levels stabilizing somewhat for the day we decided to do a tour out near the silver basin, One problem though ski patrol was heli bombing the area and wouldn't let anyone through. We changed plans and went out to East peak area instead. When summiting the Cement basin was calling us so after cutting the slope we made 3 epic laps then finished it off with a frontside run down East Peak straight down to the parking lot.
    Dan Skinning up East Peak

Dans first line of the day

Down Lower

Breaking a skin Track out of the Cement Basin

Cement Basin Round 2

Dans Line

After a third round we met up on the ridge
    ( Scott, Dan and Myself )

The final run down East Peak
    Dan going down with Crystal in the Background

Myself putting up a rooster tail

Now Dan and myself are heading to the resort to kill the 12 inches we got over night
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

sweet stoke, helping me make my decision on which direction to head in two weeks.

When did Crystal start heli bombing?
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Miller View Post
    l
    Nice stuff in general man, but this shot ^^^would make Craig Kelly proud...thanks for reminding me of all the fun I had out at Crystal last year in March...
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Great stoke man, love that first shot, really shows how high up you guys were and highlights some of my favorite inbounds terrain.

I guess your camera is the only one working in the PNW these days because the stoke/TR to powder ratio is at an all time low.

Come on all you biatches, post your stuff!! I have a little bit to share and will get it out soon once I get some shit doen today at work.
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

^^^^ x2
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Always wanted to hit that side and never did, thanks for the stoke
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

nice work and photos.

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    When did Crystal start heli bombing?
    They have done it for as long as I can remember but its only a few times a year.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411