FS: Skinny Skis, 914s, nx21s

First up are some skinny dynastar skis. NO BINDINGS....

I can throw up pictures of bases edges for anyone who needs them, too lazy now, but all are in good to excellent/perfect shape
    182s - 150 + shipping, these are really, really, really, minty.

210s # 1 (I have a spare set of the blue riser plates if you need them) (75 + shipping)

155s (50) + shipping (poacher has right of refusal)

210s # 2, actually race stock and all that jazz (100 + shipping)

No idea what any of these are worth, just guestimating. attack me if you will. I can throw on some good condition FKS 185s to any pair of these for an extra 180 if you want.

914s - $125 shipped

nx21s = pics coming soon, just imagine some medium nx21s, used but not too abused. Both heel pieces warrantied by BCA, one never used, period, one used 3 days. $200 shipped

Also, I tried to post these on epicski but gear swap is locked or something to those who haven't posted a bunch, so if someone posts this over there and through that a bunch of this crap sells, I'll take care of you, money, beer, other random gear.
    Last edited by soul_skier; 11-06-2008 at 03:12 PM.
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

165s are gone
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

bump....

Quote Originally Posted by soul_skier View Post
    Also, I tried to post these on epicski but gear swap is locked or something to those who haven't posted a bunch, so if someone posts this over there and through that a bunch of this crap sells, I'll take care of you, money, beer, other random gear.
    Yeah, we're trying not to get jesse jonged...

Here ya go:

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread...443#post988443

Duuude....if you get any more slalom skis, let me know...!

I have another pair of 165s, interested?

PM sent...

Interested in the 178 Speed 66's.

What is your zip so I can estimate shipping?

zip is 05401, burlington VT

I messed up some of the lengths. the 178s are actually 182s and the 165s are really 155s, pms sent to those whom I mislef and edited above

interested in the nx21s but i gotta see if i have the money

pics of nx21s tonight

I'm taking offers on all the skis, I just don't want them...