Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2684
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi, vdRONdripper! Calling someone you never even met a "TOOL" is truly juvenile, clearly crossing the line of decency, and I am asking you to stop and think about how adolescent and insipid that statement was. Until you are ready to post photos and videos of YOURSELF snowriding, you should keep such comments to yourself. You have no idea who can ski better than who here, we are ALL united by the love of the sport. This thread shows an incredible lack of maturity, making so much fun of someone who clearly is infatuated with the pastime we all love and cherish is really an embarrassment to TGR. The stalking, ridicule, and juvenile seventh-grader sniping has clearly crossed the line and I am asking you all to stand back and take a look at how childish this all is. SPOOK is the only one who dares speak the truth, and should receive a commendation for that.
    I also would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all reading this to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Greg sounds like ApineZone is the TOOLBOX and your the mechanic. I'm putting up.....and now I'm off to Schrelp. BTW I've been band from telemarktips 8 times and AZ just could not handle a poster like me who is consistently winning.

What if AZ Greg is the GSA?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Board View Post
    I think you'll find that that's spelled 'praisers contemptful'..
    You could give me a crime lab, a bloodhound and an electron microscope and I'd probably not find that.

Dammit, Greg, it's not funny anymore. Fuck off. No one here, or even reading this wants to be part of your prude, groomer skiing shit forum.

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

3 for 1 ain't bad at all . . . still well over 1 for lifetime batting average.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by biff chalupa View Post
    3 for 1 ain't bad at all . . . still well over 1 for lifetime batting average.
    Give it time, I'm sure he'll get a few more with that last post.

Wait...if AZ Greg is the GSA, and (as Splat was thinking over in the Mammoth Mini thread) Biff Chalupa is the GSA, does this mean that Biff is really AZ Greg?

In this thread alone how many times has AZ Greg pwned the morans? 3? 4? Awesome.

BTW this thread has officially sucked since the mid-60 pages. Is there anyway I can lock it? Oh well, it was fun for at least a few months.

soups - your thread has had a long, good life. But at some point, you have to let it go. It's been played out and unless there's a fresh GSA sighting somewhere, it needs to be relegated to HOF status.

Agreed, at least till next year. Or start a GSA 2013 thread though I doubt the sequel would ever approach the greatness of the original
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    Agreed, at least till next year. Or start a GSA 2013 thread though I doubt the sequel would ever approach the greatness of the original
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    soups - your thread has had a long, good life. But at some point, you have to let it go. It's been played out and unless there's a fresh GSA sighting somewhere, it needs to be relegated to HOF status.
    Agreed

How do threads get HOF'd?

And Greg's back, i was worried Todd killed him off. He shoots...

Just watched this

http://unofficialnetworks.com/jeb-co...a-child-91529/

and couldn't help but notice that Jeb uses double helmet GaPer's

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	114518

Then it dawned on me that Jeb's initials are JC... It's a frickin' sign I tell thee..

Quote Originally Posted by vdRONdripper View Post
    Greg sounds like ApineZone is the TOOLBOX and your the mechanic. I'm putting up.....and now I'm off to Schrelp. BTW I've been band from telemarktips 8 times and AZ just could not handle a poster like me who is consistently winning.

Have I mentioned I love this place?

The predictability of certain trolls is priceless

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    You could give me a crime lab, a female bloodhound and an electron microscope and I'd probably not find that.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    In this thread alone how many times has AZ Greg pwned the morans? 3? 4? Awesome.

BTW this thread has officially sucked since the mid-60 pages. Is there anyway I can lock it? Oh well, it was fun for at least a few months.
    I beg forgiveness for making a second post, in truth, I only seek to enlighten minds of wavering faith...

Okay, apart from the arguing morans, I have two questions for the Oracle of GSA.

First, assuming our GSA does not find some new hobby for next winter and continues his Training Mission, how will he reveal himself next year? Especially, is he still going to clothe himself in pants of orange, pack of green - or will next year's colorways provide the GSA with some new protective coloration? I assume that a true disciple will know him by his aura, or perhaps by his stance, but idiot gapers like me are going to need a field guide.

Second, all my gear is a little old and beat, or even gaperrific, so I'm not familiar with the GSA's tech wear. Is it possible that the real purpose of the holy harness is to keep his pants up?
    Last edited by coldfeet; 04-17-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: edit: misspelled gaperrific

I have faith, surely the next sighting will be South America.

Believe.

I am pleased to report that I, along with the other scrofulous monks, have been busy in the scriptorium and humbly present my work, illuminating my helm, for your approval:

Name:	P1040669.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	114538

soups - Congratulations! Your thread made HOF status. Good move by the Admins!!

I predict Wanaka - New Zealand seems more his style.

Quote Originally Posted by teledance View Post
    I have faith, surely the next sighting will be South America.

Believe.

I agree with previous posters. Delete the last 15 pages and HOF this mofo

Edit to add: This is the first thread I've ever posted in that ended up in the HOF

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    I agree with previous posters. Delete the last 15 pages and HOF this mofo
    pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    Edit to add: This is the first thread I've ever posted in that ended up in the HOF
    you don't say...

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Board View Post
    I am pleased to report that I, along with the other scrofulous monks, have been busy in the scriptorium and humbly present my work, illuminating my helm, for your approval:

Name:	P1040669.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	114538

oooooooooooooooooooooo

Name:	Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	114581

I'll bet you're the life of every party you've ever been invited to, spook.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'll bet you're the life of every party you've ever been invited to, spook.
    i only made the circuit once. then everybody knew better.