Bay Area PSA: Copeland's Half-Off Sale

All Copeland locations are apparently running a half price sale on all skis, possibly gear as well. http://www.copelandsports.com/ for locations.

I know of at least five between SF and Truckee -- Emeryville (Christie Av, 510.658.6002), Walnut Creek (Main Street Plaza, 925.906.0469), Concord (Sun Valley Mall, 925.685.1022), Sacramento (Downtown Plaza, 916.446.9301), and Roseville (Galleria, 916.784.9500).

I called ahead and had them hold skis for me in Walnut Creek; you might want to consider the same if you're looking for something specific.
    not counting days 2016-17

Yep,I picked up a pair of '05 179 k2 fugitives yesterday for $149.00.They do have some really good deals right now.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinedad
    I called ahead and had them hold skis for me in Walnut Creek; you might want to consider the same if you're looking for something specific.
    Well, what did you get?

I got my wife 2006 Phat Luv's with 810 bindings MOUNTED for 340. Oh yeah, spend over $300, get a free k-wood lift ticket.

Fuckin tits.

I think I'm going to go pick up a pair of 189 seth's....

They didn't give me the free K-weed ticket. Was that $300+ gear only? We added a pair of pants and a pair of socks.

StormDay: 160 Phat Luvs. I already bought S810s for her off S&C 10 days ago, so all I need are the wide brakes. I'll probably have to pay retail for those to get them mounted this weekend, but even so, total damage including tax and shipping should end up under $400. I'm psyched.

edited due to brain freeze -- for some reason, I was thinking we got the 167s, but really got the 160s
    Last edited by alpinedad; 01-14-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Oh - just a further PSA for Ootarded mags: I called the Provo Copelands and they don't seem to be having the same sale as their Californicator brethern. Guy running the ski department there mentioned 30-35% off sticker price, though that ain't so great.

Last I looked the store in Reno was only doing 20% off ...this was about 2 weeks ago after someone posted about the 50% sale in CA....should I check again?? Sounds like descrimination to me!!

I went to one of the Portland Copeland's and called two others, none have any Vicious' in stock. Although the Jantzen Beach one has copious amounts of Phat Luvs in stock.

Also, tons of S912s for $100.

Was in Copeland's Reno today and half price was in full effect, Corky. It's not well posted though, I had to ask the guy. He wasn't sure until he asked someone else. Saw 2 kids get nailed for shoplifting.

They didn't really have a skis in stock that I was interested in(nothing much over 80mm), just got the Phat's for Erin. There were some Rossi Axial 120's though, half price. Not bad.

One in San Jo-gay too. Valley fair mall.
    Salt, Sweat, Sugar on the asphalt

They didn't give me the free K-weed ticket. Was that $300+ gear only? We added a pair of pants and a pair of socks.

StormDay: 167 Phat Luvs. I already bought S810s for her off S&C 10 days ago, so all I need are the wide brakes. I'll probably have to pay retail for those to get them mounted this weekend, but even so, total damage including tax and shipping should end up under $400. I'm psyched.
    Hold on to your reciept.

Hit one of the stores on the way home to get your ticket. Galleria would be good off 80 staying open late too (go up 65 to first exit).

Just next to copeland's (they're at the northwest corner of the mall, super easy to see) there's a place called Pluto's that's got decent grub for you and the fam. It would be good timing too.

Oh, and you cna bend the brakes on the 810s to fit just fine. I did it on suzy. they will mount them for free at copeland's too.

Quote Originally Posted by jed peters
    Oh, and you cna bend the brakes on the 810s to fit just fine. I did it on suzy. they will mount them for free at copeland's too.
    Well, we cash and carried them. Tahoe Dave's is mounting them as we speak; they're supposed to be ready at 7:45am. $40 less the VIP discount for the wide brakes -- which seems like a lot compared to the $51 for the bindings, but it's the only thing I paid remotely close to retail on, so we'll live.

Well, we cash and carried them. Tahoe Dave's is mounting them as we speak; they're supposed to be ready at 7:45am. $40 less the VIP discount for the wide brakes -- which seems like a lot compared to the $51 for the bindings, but it's the only thing I paid remotely close to retail on, so we'll live.
    Plus mounting and tune, right?

Well, you coulda saved aroudn 100 bucks, right? Oh well. Had to have 'em, I know how it is.