Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: JONATHON WADE

Hugh Conway Guest
    cunning.

stunts?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Altabrook, pm Alaskan Rover for lessons in brevity
    i know. i am truly sorry i am long-winded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Hemingway View Post
    Madam, I'm not sure what sort of experience with a man has mildewed your personality but whoever he was needs to be taken out behind the warming hut by someone who knows how to punch frequently, and well.

However, he seems to have done a throrough and proper job and unfortunately once the soup has been seasoned, there is no going back.

If you wish for these suitors to leave you alone, given the snarl in your prose, I think the silent treatment is the wrong approach. Better to give them some brief exposure to your corrosive personality, upon which they will no doubt become completely devitalized and disinterested, leaving you entirely creep-free to enjoy your day.
    thank you. i think if everyone could remember to just enjoy their ski day without imposing their experience on others, it would be delightful. politeness and decency will get you a long way, or simply respecting others space. if you're violent, vulgar or aggressive, you lose immediately with women, and actually scares some of us. so please stop.
    i really don't think i'm up for exploding my corrosion in some dickheads face on the chair. it's already a long uncomfortable ride. just be nice to people, respectful, and it's not a problem to share the chair.

For what it's worth:

I have been friends with Wade for 15 years, so I gave him a call today to discuss all of this. Among the many things we discussed, there were two facts that stood out and I felt that I should share with the collective.

First; His comments to Brook were in response to some equally rude and unnecessary comments from Brook directed at Wade and these comments were conveniently left out of the transcript of the Facebook conversation that was linked/posted here.

Second; Jon Wade does not and has not posted here. So all posts made by "Jonny0921" are an alias trying to make him look worse than he already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    I can think of only one way to make this thread more pathetic.

By posting in it myself.
    That was actually one of the funniest things I've read here in a long time!! I don't know....just in terms of context and whatnot. I love sardonic humor! Thanks, DBT!!!

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Wintergreen View Post

First; His comments to Brook were in response to some equally rude and unnecessary comments from Brook directed at Wade and these comments were conveniently left out of the transcript of the Facebook conversation that was linked/posted here.
    sure about that?

Yes I am.

Yes I am.
    I read the thread on facefuck and you're wrong. Buddy boy wadester is lying to you.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Although his comments were vulgar, they were in direct response to hateful remarks made to him. Just because they are not available for you all to read does not mean that they were not made.

jgb@etree Guest
    Although his comments were vulgar, they were in direct response to hateful remarks made to him. Just because they are not available for you all to read does not mean that they were not made.
    So he's being bullied by this chick? What a pussy.

It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

sooooooo many JONGs wtf?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tunco View Post
    I'm pretty sure all the actors on that show are retards.

I was going to say its like days of our lives, but with ugly people.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

For what it's worth:

I have been friends with Wade for 15 years, so I gave him a call today to discuss all of this. Among the many things we discussed, there were two facts that stood out and I felt that I should share with the collective.

Second; Jon Wade does not and has not posted here. So all posts made by "Jonny0921" are an alias trying to make him look worse than he already did.
    We don't fucking care. This is a Wade hunt and don't try and stop us!!!!

PS... Alta is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    We don't fucking care. This is a Wade hunt and don't try and stop us!!!!
    Wait, I thought we switched to ragging on Brook now, no?

New Sig, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post

doughboyshredder Guest
    For what it's worth:

Bullshit.

I read the facebook thread while it was on facebook. Wade is either a liar or you are. My guess is, it's wade, and you are unknowingly repeating his bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Bullshit.

I read the facebook thread while it was on facebook. Wade is either a liar or you are. My guess is, it's wade, and you are unknowingly repeating his bullshit.
    It's possible to delete posts on facebook, you know.

...a 15 yr. friend, so what, he'd never lie to you would he, great guy solid man right? wintergreen, you are either not aware or saw his interaction with luffski are you? did he tell you how all this began? you mut be proud of your buddies new found flamefame.
    glad nobody has filmed me being a dick
    bobby

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    PS... Alta is shit.
    you and your snowboard get turned away at the ticket window?

For what it's worth:

I saw the facebook thing as it was happening, did you? Brook certainly made some inflammatory remarks but the shit Wade posted was WAY OVER THE TOP. By far the most offensive stuff I have ever read on facebook, or almost anywhere else. All my friends who read it agree. Sorry but whether he posts here or not is immaterial, your friend Wade is a real psycho of the highest order.

This, HA!

Tunco, where have you been? 4000 posts and six years and I just noticed you. Strong work!
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    you and your snowboard get turned away at the ticket window?
    Naw, never bothered going to that shit mountain

it is not the mountains fault it got associated with alta ski corp.

To be clear, since I haven't stated it here; Luff is an ignorant tard for trying to pull that shit in the lift line, and a drama queen attention whore to boot. Whether technically OK or not, it was just a stupid, stupid move and was bound to cause a shitstorm. I've used that line too but for whatever reason, it was obviously not in use at that particular moment and he should have known better.

That said, Wade was by far the bigger douche in the situation and has proven himself to be way worse than that in the aftermath.

The fact that this took place between two Alta employees (ski hill vs lodging, whatever, they both work at Alta) is truly classic.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air