Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    I am still waiting for a reasonable option for a nice reverse camber and/or rocker ski in some better woman's sizes. Any ideas there?
    178 Lotus 120s.

there I said it.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    I am still waiting for a reasonable option for a nice reverse camber and/or rocker ski in some better woman's sizes. Any ideas there?
    I think the Pontoon and Hellbents both offer a 169 length this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Sean seems like an odd name for a girl.
    Is it unisex?
    Core Shot... are you one of those arm chair “wannabe's”... with 3000 post… watch out while your buckling your boots… or with a name like Care Shot you probably wear some nice stilettos. Give us a kiss.

Srlsy ladies.......why won't you post your height and weight when mentioning what skis you ride?? The guys do it, and it helps others when picking skis. Your weight and height is just as important as your skiing ability when it comes to choosing your skis.

snowboards:
    172 & 182 Rad-Air Tanker
    "So what's a homeless instructor do? Teach people how to build houses outta cardboard boxes and build good trash fires?" - Phuckhuck

Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    Srlsy ladies.......why won't you post your height and weight when mentioning what skis you ride?? The guys do it, and it helps others when picking skis. Your weight and height is just as important as your skiing ability when it comes to choosing your skis.
    Um because that wasn't the purpose of this thread. If I remember correctly, it was just a "what's your quiver" specific to the maggettes. Now...if you are looking for a recommendation for your wife, then you can go that route. But there has already been threads devoted to "maggettes- recommend a ski for my sig other" that includes recommendations based off of weight. Oh and...in case you have had your head under a rock for your entire adult life, women don't typically talk about their weight the way that we might discuss, say, our shoe size.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Quote Originally Posted by JimLad View Post
    I have some shortish carvers for the ice and hard pack - Volkl Supersport 5 Stars 168. However I'm hoping to get some 181 K2 Coombas next month for the more serious stuff
    That was too painful read, let alone to JONG you. I am making an assumption here.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    How about... bigger than you?
    How about... stronger than you?
    I'm an amazon. A Zulu Princess.
    Bigger titties, bigger ass, bigger thighs, bigger biceps... bigger skis!

This year I'm getting a 185 praxxxxxis. I might also get some 179 phat bros, just because I want them.

Some of these women are amazing skiers and if you do not know what to buy for yourself... you are not in their league. Do not compare yourself to Girlski, Kellie, SheRa, AltaGirl, Cloudpeak, Mtnbikerskierchic, Fineline, Monique, Lynx. Fuck name dropping. Do not compare yourself to US, any of us! Our personal choices are beyond your ken.

For the guys who are shopping for your woman, sister, mother; describe her and her ability, and I'm sure that someone who is similar to her will step up and make some suggestions. If the woman you are shopping for is a beginner, or intermediate, knowing our height and weight will not help you at all.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post

This year I'm getting a 185 praxxxxxis. I might also get some 179 phat bros, just because I want them.

Some of these women are amazing skiers and if you do not know what to buy for yourself... you are not in their league. Do not compare yourself to Girlski, Kellie, SheRa, AltaGirl, Cloudpeak, Mtnbikerskierchic, Fineline, Monique, Lynx. Fuck name dropping. Do not compare yourself to US, any of us! Our personal choices are beyond your ken.

For the guys who are shopping for your woman, sister, mother; describe her and her ability, and I'm sure that someone who is similar to her will step up and make some suggestions. If the woman you are shopping for is a beginner, or intermediate, knowing our height and weight will not help you at all.
    I kind of really heart you sometimes lady!
    you sketchy character, you

Quote Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
    That was too painful read, let alone to JONG you. I am making an assumption here.
    What's the problem?

I admit the way I wrote it was retarded, hence I have deleted the post

Ladies,

Ashean= Ashley AND Sean.

Ashley is asking the questions in this thread and having been skiing since I could walk I can hang with the best of em.

Sorry to trample on your insecurities.

Ladies,

Ashean= Ashley AND Sean.

Ashley is asking the questions in this thread and having been skiing since I could walk I can hang with the best of em.

Sorry to trample on your insecurities.
    If you would get your own login at TGR, you might save everyone some confusion.

The totally tandom thing can get a little out of hand. Early in our relationship we tried to paddle a tandom whitewater canoe together, but it resulted in much confusion and bickering. We figured out that doing everything together isn't necessarily a good thing. Separate kayaks, separate bicycles, separate skis (that tandom skiing thing never really caught on), separate names, separate checking accounts, and, yes, separate logins at TGR.

Register today. It's easy.
    Keep it off my wave...Soundgarden

spook Guest

amen. wait. awomen!

If you would get your own login at TGR, you might save everyone some confusion.

The totally tandom thing can get a little out of hand. Early in our relationship we tried to paddle a tandom whitewater canoe together, but it resulted in much confusion and bickering. We figured out that doing everything together isn't necessarily a good thing. Separate kayaks, separate bicycles, separate skis (that tandom skiing thing never really caught on), separate names, separate checking accounts, and, yes, separate logins at TGR.
    while i understand most people feel this way we do not. we love to do EVERYTHING together. no shit, we like each other that much. we even think alike so that is why we do not log in and log out. all i have to say about that.

if it is important to know who is speaking you can always ask.

i think it is so fing funny that i got so many panties in a bunch asking how much us girls weigh.

i think it is so fing funny that i got so many panties in a bunch asking how much us girls weigh.
    And I think it's funny that you come in here and post something so clearly ignorant of all womankind that it's amazing you have a theoretical wife and then pretend, when called on such assininity, that you really are your "wife" posting as "you" under "your" login name.

SAHweet!
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Let me clarify this for you further, since you've stated that you are shopping for yourself.

...these women are amazing skiers and if you do not know what to buy for yourself... you are not in their league. ... knowing our height and weight will not help you at all.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

179 Bros w/salomon 916's.
    i think these would be kick ass, not sure if my titties or my butt are big enough though.

sorry to bother you goddesses. sometimes i think this is a forum where we discuss and get advice, but thanks for reminding me its really a pissing contest.

maybe if i close this with some cutsey . you'll believe this is the ash in ashean.

I like hanging out in womens threads
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

i think these would be kick ass, not sure if my titties or my butt are big enough though.

rule #1?

(but only if this is A)
    Last edited by cmsummit; 10-09-2007 at 01:33 PM.
    Old's Cool.

to clarify, i originally checked out this thread to see what skis i should demo this season and was not finding it helpful without more stats, such as size and preferred terrain.

who is speaking?
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

that time it was the dude, no smilie.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Ash just told me she was stirring up some rebel stew in here before she jumped in the car to go to work. Thats all I'm gonna say in this thread. Ash can speak for herself.

-Sean

Do you maintain separate tick lists to determine your post counts? Can we just ban you?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

to clarify, i originally checked out this thread to see what skis i should demo this season and was not finding it helpful without more stats, such as size and preferred terrain.
    Ashley (Sean, disregard as this doesn't apply to you)- I am speaking for myself when I say that MY response was generated by past threads that have been directed at maggettes and then cunted up by the male contingency being...well...males. I call it a misunderstanding.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."