Authorities looking for Keystone rider who blew up a lady's leg and took off.

Snowbarder wearing "distinctive" helmet, boards into and severely fucks up Keystone Ski School employee on Haywood and leaves the scene.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/snowboarder-who-crashed-into-woman-at-keystone-monday-severely-injuring-her-leg-sought-by-deputies

Dude was wearing a full face black and red Ruroc helmet and brown pants. Too bad someone couldn't at least ID the board.

Vibes to the lady, get well soon. Link has a # to call if you know anything.
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 01-16-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Wtf! A full face vagina helmet!?

I don't see a link...

Dude! Haven't you ever worn one of those??
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

LOL, Ok, edited the part about the helm looking like a vagina mouth out of the OP, even though, well, never mind. I tried to fix the link, not sure what the deal is there working for me, sorry.
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 01-16-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Sad situation. Around 6-7 years ago at Mt Hood Meadows somebody hit another skier and left the scene. The guy died on the hill. No witnesses.

What a douchebag! I can't believe anyone would wear one of those helmets! Crushing the lady and taking off isn't very cool either.

Sadly, prolly a touron so I kinda doubt he'll be found. Holiday weekend and I doubt there's a local out there who'd wear one of those. Maybe the little shit's Dad will see the story and turn him in. what a fucking pussy.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

i thought i read the boarder at meadows hung around until somebody arrived and then took off. i was there that day. visibility was terrible. ever since, i get up asap if i eat it anywhere traveled.

Damn, that is a lot of hardware in that poor woman's leg. I counted at least 20 screws, maybe a couple more.

VR should be able to easily scan pass data and lift video to identify the perp.

Oh wow, I only now realize it was 14 days ago when this happened; odd it was on the Denver news only this morning. Damn lazy news staff. I blame them. I can't find any follow-up, which is sad, prolly means they aint gonna find him.

I had to look up the helmet....

Great description. I see the light... err... vagina.

And here's the link to the story -

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/04...rash-keystone/

Karma is a bitch