Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Everyone Won ! Caption Picture Win Freeride Systems Antero 3 Jacket for Christmas

We are running another low fi contest for mags again this year. You may remember our ambitious caption contest from a few years back. This one is much more simple bigly. (sic) I recently enjoyed some pow down at wolf creek and found this lone wolf abandoned....give us your best caption and the winner will receive one of our Made in Colorado Antero 3 jackets http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...ket-bright-red
    in your choice of color and size (based on what is in stock )

Entries should be submitted in this thread and the contest Ends on Saturday December 17th at High Noon MST....that way we can Announce the winner by Sunday Dec 18th at High Noon....and get the jacket on the way to the winner for Christmas.

The contest will be judged by impartial delegation of company related peeps...

Enter your caption in this thread....

************************************************** *****************************************
    ************************************************** *****************************************

Final judging made by our team member Kyle

And the Winner is.................................... Everyone is going to win something !!! **
    *** ATTENTION - Please claim all prizes no later than December 31st, 2016 or else this offer expires ! ***

1st Place

1st Place Winner will receive his/her pick of color and size Antero 3 jacket Made in Colorado!

Maggot: Reckless Toboggan, Post # 77 = "So I told her "Yah, a lot of them are bent like that.""

Honorable Mentions Winners get our NEW Bross 2.0 Midlayer
    http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...idlayer-hoodie

Maggot: Sicktird, Post # 68 = "These goggles suck!"

Maggot: Mbillie1, Post # 3 = "Freeride Systems: Too Core To Vacuum The Floor"

The Tolstoy Award for Literature gets a vintage original Bross 1.0 Midlayer

Maggot: Flyman683, Post #25 = "Missed connections: There you were, your three GoPros glistening in the glitzy glare of the fluorescent lighting. Clickity-clack, stomp, Clickity-clack, stomp, was the romantic cadence as you marched your manly tray and fountain soda to a table. You
    were tacking slightly to the left against what you thought was uneven ground, but I knew that I could complete you.

I tried to call out, but wasn't heard in the din of the cafeteria. I was wet with precipitation. I'm still here, waiting. Come find me, stretched out and waiting for you on the table.

I'm your sole mate."

** Everyone else entering gets one of our MADE IN COLORADO Polartec Beanies S/M or L/XL
    We will choose one of our logo profiles to apply
    one beanie per maggot, not per entry
    http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...de-in-colorado

Jacket Winner PM me ASAP and I am going to turn you over to customer service to get your prize processed IMMEDIATELY

Everyone else , we will get your stuff out after the holidays (before if possible)

WE AIN'T LIKE VEGAS - EVERY MAGGOT WINS HERE .......CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED - :starters:

To Redeem Prizes
    The best way for this to go down is for you all to pm me and I will give you a code so that these prizes can be processed like our normal orders. The code will be for a full credit including shipping so you should be able to check out for $0.00.

UPDATE 6:05PM MST Sunday
    HOT DAMN !! we are back on with automated checkout for these prizes on our ABC New brand site....No credit cards required, no minimum payments or any crap....just fill it out and we will get your hat processed....

hats go here after getting code from me by PM http://fulsususa.com/products/tgr-contest-prize-beanie

You winners of Jackets and Bross please contact kyle@freeridesystems.com for sizing unless you know it already,,,,then you can contact me direct here by PM and I will set up a link for you to checkout so orders go through our fulfillment center properly ! thanks

************************************************** *************************************************

Caption This:

The Prize

Last edited by MiCol; 12-19-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Caption This Picture Win a Freeride Systems Antero 3 Jacket for Christmas

Oh shit, there's a tear in the rubber.

Freeride Systems: Too Core To Vacuum The Floor

^ this was at wolf creek fine dining...most likely vacuumed that morning...our floors at FRS are much much worse I assure u...
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Lonely cat-trax seeks mate interested in sharing long walks across grime filled parking lots and getting smashed into a candy-wrapper filled pocket of a too old ski jacket. No drugs/diseases.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 12-06-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Having run out of plates due to a broken dishwasher, the new chef at Wolf Creek began experimenting with novel ways to serve the filet of sole.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Somewhere out there, a lost soul is walking in circles.

Dangitall, honey, how are we going to have sex without my boot protector?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Remember: when table dancing in ski boots, safety first.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Somewhere out there, a lost soul is walking in circles.
    lost "sole"?

The latest in light weight tech touring bindings for snowlerblades. They are guaranteed to maybe stay on long enough to get you to the top of the mountain.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

"The best cat tracks at Wolf Creek are in the lunchroom."

the steak here is awfully rubbery

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    lost "sole"?
    It could of gone either way, but yeah I might have missed on that one.

"Ive fallen and I can't get up"

Be on the lookout for someone skiing with a rubber on one foot ready to pre-release.

FS/FT: Single Cat Track. Would consider trade for opened but at least half full Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

To protect and serve (lunch)

someone more thoughtful than me could do a ISO singles ad...?

Para Olympian donation.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

The (cat) track came back the very next day. The owner was a goner but the the (cat) track came back the very next day.

Found: Texan Smartphone.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Dibs!!!!

Got half baked, left me half tracked, but loved the whole day!

Missed connections: There you were, your three GoPros glistening in the glitzy glare of the fluorescent lighting. Clickity-clack, stomp, Clickity-clack, stomp, was the romantic cadence as you marched your manly tray and fountain soda to a table. You
    were tacking slightly to the left against what you thought was uneven ground, but I knew that I could complete you.

I tried to call out, but wasn't heard in the din of the cafeteria. I was wet with precipitation. I'm still here, waiting. Come find me, stretched out and waiting for you on the table.

I'm your sole mate.