A little vid from our local Bike Park.

here is what I have been doing the last few weeks. I haven't been in these part of the TGR Boards very often because i have only been biking every now and then, but since i had to get a new bike and I met the guys who have been shaping their asses off in a little bike park just 20min away last year, I have been a bit more active.

. Very nice crew of guys who have created an awesome little park for us. And it's legal, which is a very rare thing here in Germany!
    You can shuttle by car and it's about 50 € per year for insurance and other stuff for club members.
    This was maostla filmed on the black line. (Which is probably not very black by BC standards..... )
    enjoy.

edit. If you want to watch the "real" 720p HD dont watch it on vimeo, but instead go to vimeo and download the original because vimeo has shrunk my 720p version from 300mb to 97 mb... thus creating a million video artifacts.

It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Looks like fun. Club members only or can visitors ride too?

nah. They are very relaxed if you are in the area just want to ride for a day , but in general it's a liability problem because they need people to sign the waiver or otherwise they might be sued, because "officially" it's the club park (it is on public land so the city insists that THEY are responsible) so people who want to come more than 2 times have to buy a trackpatch.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.