I'd say his aggressiveness is about to fucksplode his team and any chance they have of winning anything, ever.

Rich Russian oligarch does not equal cycling Jedi. For anyone paying attention I thought his rant after he fired Riis had some constructive stuff in it outside of the personal insults and 100% chance of losing Saxo as a sponsor.

Then your rider blows a shifter with 5K left and you go on a rant like this......

"It’s hard to say, that’s what we were discussing now. He doesn’t know and I don’t know. We have coaches and that’s up to them to decide what’s wrong. Bobby Julich, I think it’s his responsibility or his fault, and it’s up to him to sort the problem," Tinkov said when asked what they needed to do.

"We will see. It’s a sport, you never know. I hope that he will learn from this. I don’t know, he should probably be training or something like this."

Great atmosphere you are fostering there, dick. It's too bad one guy could potentially torpedo the careers of two top riders like Contador and Sagan.