Breck Conditions/A-Basin Conditions?

What are the conditions at A-Basin right now? Specifically concerned with East Wall, lines off the Zuma cornice, and Pallavicini.
    I have been skiing breck since friday and the the only area that I have really liked has been the Six Senses off peak 6. Its been firm and chalky but good to sink an edge into. Go farther than the six senses onto the south facing lines and the snow becomes wet and dense. Horseshoe bowl is a bit crusty and chewed up down low but is smoother but somewhat icy up top. Anything off of peak 7 is chewed and icy (think death cookies). Only hiked off peak 8 three times which has similar conditions to the six senses but I found the snow to be less grippy which can be sketchy above exposure. Also the runout there down to chair 6 will knock your molars loose and cause stress fractures in your ankles. Anything below the tree line turns to slush about 12 because it does not have the cooling factor of the wind. Interested in A basin conditions.

I haven't skied A Basin in a week, and skied Breck a few days ago. I think Breck is skiing way, way better. Especially the hike off of Peak 6. And if you get tired of that, the slush bumps are always fun down low too. I just think A Basin doesn't have that much base. Last time I was there, Zuma was closed for wet slide concerns. However, I think that could be decently fun. East wall was fun but very thin a few weeks ago. Not sure about now. If you don't have work...I bet Friday could be a sneaky good day at A Basin.