Alpine State of Mind Journal

My dream project was to put stories into a format you can touch and feel. All the content is my own. There are no advertisements. I've shared stories with TGR for years. You guys have pushed me to do more with them. That is part of the reason I went to such great lengths to do something I could be more proud of.

I'm reaching out to this community to see if they will help support the project. Right now it is in its final stages. Included in this issue will be the American Alps Traverse, the first winter traverse of the Picket Range and North Despair, as well as a gallery of favorite imagery.

A few examples below. More information on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...f-mind-journal

Just pledged $25. The winter traverse of the Picket Range sounds badass. Good luck with your project.

Thanks a ton! I appreciate the support, especially on what appears as merely a personal project. My hope is that all snow sliders will connect with the storytelling and imagery, even if they aren't from the Cascade Mountains.

Met the goal on kickstarter in 9 days. Thanks to everyone here that helped out.

Now if we could just do a kickstarter to get the snow season started here in the northwest? And ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Unemployed View Post
    Now if we could just do a kickstarter to get the snow season started here in the northwest? And ideas?
    Autographed copy to Ullr might help.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Glad to hear you made your goal. Such great pics and stories.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Good shit, Jason!

Ordered. Stoked.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Very cool

Man, all this love. It's awesome. BTW, I've placed some updated spreads on Kickstarter. I plan on reworking the cover and simplifying...we'll see. I should be going to the printers by next week, so I don't have much time. Anyone who is good at copy editing, I could use one or two people to volunteer to pre-look at the material to make sure the editorial errors are negligible. Email me if you'd like to help: alpinestateofmind@gmail.com