Jobs in the Industry for supply chain and logistics

Crazy question for anyone who has knowledge.
    I'm a snowboard and outdoor enthusiast and was looking to be in an industry that I am passionate about. I have over 10 years of experience managing inventory and purchasing within distribution and manufacturing facilities. I've been searching companies in the snowboard industry for job openings that would suit my background and have not seen anything that compares to my current industry. Do snowboard companies have their own distribution centers or do they go through third party logistic companies? How does one find this information? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

^^^ easiest and quickest way to become poor and to end up hating the sport you truly love..... is to go work within its industry. good luck.

Not true! Heli-Ski Guides at Black Ops love their jobs!

-BOV

If he picks up the bar tab that might be phunz.
    watch out for snakes

Posting in the right forum is a good start to showing how one is qualified for a position which requires attention to detail. NEXT!
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    ^^^ easiest and quickest way to become poor and to end up hating the sport you truly love..... is to go work within its industry. good luck.
    and that.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

What if potential employers saw you couldn't post in the right forum on a message board?

Most moved to 3 pl's when I left the industry a couple years ago. Shoot me a pm if you wou like.