Nordica Enforcer Pro Boot - anybody ski it?

Hearing some mixed reviews on this but the boot is sort of intriguing to me. 110 flex being stiff enough to drive the big skis, but also wont crush your lower body when landing larger airs. Also, be able to pivot it around rather than drive sometimes might be nice vs. the 130's I normally ski. I have searched and can't find much but would love to hear if someone has some insight. Kind of seems like the right style of boot to ski something like an EHP or Hoji style of ski if it fits, but I have no experience with Nordica since I was a kid. Currently in Atomic Nuke 130's for reference and love them, but over 150 days on them guaranteed, so time to replace most likely.

I ski the Enforcers (2011 model which is the same as the Enforcer Pro) and think they are money. I wanted a bit more cush than my Lange 130s after I broke my tib/fib and these totally fit the bill. They are still burly enough to drive big skis, but the slightly softer flex and the cushioned boot board make flat landings and ripping through chop and bumps way more pleasurable than it was in the Langes. I ski with a more centered stance since my break and these are perfect for that, but you can still drive them hard if you want. The stock liner is pretty nice IMO and the fit in the forefoot is pretty roomy for a 98mm last. I ditched the power straps and threw boosters on mine to give them a nice springy flex, threw in some instaprints and, for me, they are dialed. Don't know if you'd need it, but they don't come with a cuff alignment screw from the factory. However, I emailed Nordica to ask about getting a pair and they dropped a set in the mail and overnighted them for free. One caveat, they are a BITCH to get off when it's cold. The overlap on the lower shell digs into the top of your foot big time when your foot is about halfway out, but other than that I really dig these boots. I've seen them going for cheap on the intrawebs, so, if they fit your foot, I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy a pair.

Just snagged a pair off ebay for dirt cheap, too cheap to resist. Hoping these fit like the patron/dobermann, which is also what im wondering... Can anyone compare the enforcer pro to the patron/dobermann pro?

all very similar with 98mm shape

Thanks mtnlion.