Deeper report from Seth Lightcap

Here are some cool photos and story from the Deeper Tahoe exploits. Winter is getting close.

http://www.tetongravity.com/blogs/De...nes-628968.htm

Shit yah! can't wait to see the final product. This winter should be killer in the sierras with this el nino pattern lining up.

Nice shots Seth!

Sweet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Deeper=the film that will change snowboarding forever.

Jeremy, thank you for all you have done for our sport. You are a living legend man.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind