Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

SFBS Fund a dslr SALE

The altamanator has a camera I want as I may have jacked my shoulder skibikin and I needs a hobby. I dont really want to sell much of these things so that may reflect in my obo. or which things Im willing to ditch.
    I should just egay it but thats last ditch.
    1 pair of nib if I still have there most excellent travlin dycleaner zip bag red DPS lotus flex 2 in 190
    thinkin k ish

1 pair of nib dyna ft12 fiddlers with 110 brakes
    the searchbar blows but $420 sounds fair Paj and bc1pair have 1st DIBS
    Ideally Id like to do this sale local and throw in the mount baseprep and future tunes as a local mag hookup

i pretty mint pair of quebecqua pm gear 188 bros with xl or l mint yellow gray frischi freerides mounted @ 335ish bsl on line
    These are Icemans skis and Ice didnt do a lot of touring in jeans and Ill pay or compensate him in the future
    $420 may include skins or remount for consideration

1 pair unmounted pm gear 164 aldo made bros soft flex i think $420

1 pair of of 174 aldo bros etheir unmounted or the used mounted one for dyna at 296ish
    soft i belive not stoked to sell the wifes new skis so i doubt ill price haggle on $420 but make an offer on the used pair

1 pair unmounted 163 rossi dp110s a benny and a jackson

1 pair 173 atomic heli daddies mounted w/small silvetta pures not carbon freerides skins to cut $420 and free remount and or local tunes a few core shots but only mount an d only 1 grind may have skins for more $$$

1 dynajig payed +$125 and a new plum will cost more and Ill be freebasin the 5th hole

1 pair of 196 glass lhasas blems ill check topsheet and may be a tip base blem $420ish depending on blem

1 pair of 196 carbonhybrid 196 bros probably a blem of some sort pre diecut tip models
    $600 ish

1 pair of 183 atomic dp110 mounted twice for tyro sp demos one offset in decent shape a brofessionally fix core shot and a nice sweet ut blower pow grind and base structure
    $benny

1pair of red maroon volkl slpoders decent shape 1 mount naxo 2 337 ish topsheets beat but super cool stickers included
    a benny

1pair of 192 big bros ist issue blue bomber tpsheets mounted w/ large black dukes @ 337ish w/ wide brakes i brofessional blown edge repair fro 2nd day $420 have skins could include for extras $$$$

1 pair of 188 post quebecqua bros stiff unmounted top sheet blem and possible base blems make offer
    multiple pair of various pm gear 186 mismatched blems i think there is 1 good matched un mounted pair of brocker protos w/ brown 192 fkna topsheets and various other pm gear skis including 179 blems make offers

1 pair 200cm atomic heliguides monted w/ marker selctive control + 12 din somethins @ 337ish mint w/ bob marley stickers included a $benny

1 pair of large black nib marker barons what ever the last few pairs sold for these are icemans too fwiw and can be autographed or come w/ jeans.
    There may be more some hardgoods and possibly tuning gear and jigs
    God help me if I need to sell my spey rig
    or new plums
    All may include shipping pay pal etc.
    local mags, and those who imo enrich the community may get priority over e-DIBS or out bid any jong or vica vera. Cash and carry is best.
    Unless you have nekid pics of blurred doing donkeys or exstreme mountaineering a line on vicodine or other mind altering substances or a deal on a dslr you cant share Id perfer no PMS Ill pm and call you to answer questions, my box is full i suck at typing and got a shitload of better things 2 do than play bob barker via pm
    this sale may be jerantula nuked and beheaded at any point.
    feel free to play price police with links of better prices it may or may not change my mind
    I may go over to gapic or ns steezy retardville or ksl but its up here 1st
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

nib fks180 xxl steezty orange 117 brakes $375 or beat best legit e-offer
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

1 pair unmounted 163 rossi dp110s a benny and a jackson

please explain what these skis are

pm sent

sorry to hear about the jacked shoulder

healing vibes
    Aggressive in my own mind

pm sent

+ 1 on the HEALING VIBES.

I want some! See you tomorrow.

1 pair of 188 post quebecqua bros stiff unmounted top sheet blem and possible base blems make offer

Tell me more about these!
    Fuck those fucking motherfuckers!

http://www.unofficialalpine.com

1 pair of large black nib marker barons what ever the last few pairs sold for
    PM coming

Quote Originally Posted by gone2alpine View Post

Tell me more about these!

the are stiff flex have the black & white sidewalls and the edges wrap around they look like this

they have a topsheet owie

and a base blem on a tail

one base is finished and waxed the other not
    other than that they appear good to go
    $333 + ship will include stickers and can epoxy the top sheet boo boo
    also have an original 1st year zippy and slouchy made serial # 420 pair of og 188 pretty mint mounted w/ silvertta pure free rides @325 ish + skins make offer
    those look like this
    and have cool stickers make legit offer
    not a lot of good condition og 1st year blue aireoplane topsheets around rare bear

PM sent on Bro 188 Stiffs. Dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by gone2alpine View Post
    PM sent on Bro 188 Stiffs. Dibs.
    DIBS haz U
    paj send me some damn$$$ I have dynas and bros need cash
    do not make me sell my spey rod someday AKPM is taking me to the Skeena

send me ur paypal address and I'll send $ this eve

$ sent for the ft12's

Payoal done on Bro 188 Stiffs & back to the top for SFB

thanks bro will pm for adress find a box and ship out asap
    Gettin close to needed dslr fundage
    free sfb decoder lsb9k ring with every purchase today

text sent re: rossi bc 110s - can come by tonight to take a look at them, maybe bring by those titans and see if they fit you feet

watsizedemsploders?
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

come on utards by this shit
    team Wasatch Drama Bitches needs a dslr a fishtank to grow mushrooms and a decent editing program to win the birds local go pro contest and have a maggot ripper party in the prize condo
    fuckin get your wallets out come w/ cash and carry shit home.
    the bottom sticker says fuck terrorism if you do not by the terrorist win

man i still gotta call you about that outside ceiling. That might help the fund but sounds like the shoulder might be an issue?

Bump for a good mag and a killer sale.

im havin a few issues lifting weight above my head right now but im a hell of a consultant ,spiritual advisor and parvo aproved life coach.
    will work or supervise for........
    drink the bro koolaid
    bro

Pm sent on dynafit jig
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

FACK..this shit should stay at the top...FREE BIZUMP!!!

^^^ i got it there is one dibs in front of you
    Im workin a deal w/ local mag Oylmpus for the lotus 120s some roto brushes and if I can get the new radical dyna jig into the deal I will sell this
    I may be able to get another Plum jig which would give you 4 of 5.
    It amazes me that jigs are $+150 and most of them will not do 130's wtf
    some one should start makin jigs
    the universal one was a joke
    What ever happened to them clowns?

WTF is up with this??? Page 2??? cmon peeps...dude brings stoke, helps out with WPS and tunes mags skis usually free...

Hook him up and buy his fucking shit, he's likely out for the beginning of the season in any measurable way so he needs to be a photog, but to do that he needs a DSLR...and to get that he needs you to buy his shit...

BUMP TO THE TOP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    a fishtank to grow mushrooms
    Just use a cooler like the rest of the world
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

PM Sent on 188 Bros