Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Been enjoying G'Knight from Oskar Blues lately.

Also, anyone who is a fan of GCB's (Golden City Brewery) Evolution IPA will be stoked to know (I am) that they just started canning it.

For any mags in VT and surrounding areas or those willing to travel for a ridiculous tap list, here is a link I found (props to the author Chris ?) this morning for this weekends 4th anniversary Hill Farmstead Tap Takeover.

https://t.co/7ovSnnidC2

So stoked to see this in cans earlier this week. This has been available in growlers at the brewery only off and on for a while (typically sells out within a few days max) but to have it in cans now is awesome. If you like HT or Resin or any other dipa this is a must try, hop presence is strong but not over the top and very well balanced.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140522_120236.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	713.2 KB 
ID:	155683

Traveling cans...

These guys make a very good beers, but similar to the VT craziness, there are lines to buy. They don't make their Swish often, but grab one if you see it.

Flagship Substance

Caldera IPA
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Founders all day IPA is ridiculously good out of a can.

Best part is they're under 5% and taste like they're close to 7
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Yuengling lager.....have not tried the light

Yingyang is mah favorites palette cleanse in da can can.
    watch out for snakes

God blessy the traveling canners.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Yuengling lager.....have not tried the light

Drank my first ever Lager the other night. I poured ir from a bottle, not a can. I liked it. It is not available here. Of course if it was then I would have to decide which I liked more: Lager or unions.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Payette Brewing outta Garden City Idaho does a Rye PA in a can that is quite amazing.

Ballast Point Sculipin Grapefruit. Yum

Gandhi-Bot - New England Brew co
    Sip of Sunshine - Lawson's
    Bengali - Sixpoint

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That Don't Make No Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    Caldera IPA
    Jimmy Hendrix can design!

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Traveling cans...

These guys make a very good beers, but similar to the VT craziness, there are lines to buy. They don't make their Swish often, but grab one if you see it.

Flagship Substance

I was just going to post a pic of the Substance. I bought a case in Portland last month and its quickly becoming one of my all time favorites. I'm just bummed we all have to wait until October for the Swish double IPA.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I was just going to post a pic of the Substance. I bought a case in Portland last month and its quickly becoming one of my all time favorites. I'm just bummed we all have to wait until October for the Swish double IPA.
    Yeah, well it was a VT'er (FD) that turned me onto the Substance. Got there for opening bell last Thurs and there was a line of about 20. Grabbed a case and just shipped some out to FD today. Hit him up for a couple

I'm going to narrow it down to CO beers as this is now a huge category: Odd 13 Super Sneak (sour), Dry Dock Hopricot Blonde (a 50/50 cocktail of apricot blonde and hop abomination), many Oskars, Avery IPA, Finkel & Garf Rye Saison, Renegade Redacted.

Yeah, well it was a VT'er (FD) that turned me onto the Substance. Got there for opening bell last Thurs and there was a line of about 20. Grabbed a case and just shipped some out to FD today. Hit him up for a couple
    Thanks for the offer but I'll let you enjoy the case. My buddy got me a couple four packs when he was in Portland this week. I have way too much good beer in my fridge now - 1/2 a case of Headies, 1/2 a case of Sip of Sunshine, 8 Substance and 4 Hardcore Chimeras from Chicago. I like hording beer, but enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I'll let you enjoy the case. My buddy got me a couple four packs when he was in Portland this week. I have way too much good beer in my fridge now - 1/2 a case of Headies, 1/2 a case of Sip of Sunshine, 8 Substance and 4 Hardcore Chimeras from Chicago. I like hording beer, but enough is enough.
    That's funny! My fridge has been that way in the past also. I end up giving it away or sharing with friends.

I knew I wasn't going to make it to Finch's when I went to Chicago, but I was a little bummed that I didn't find it anywhere...but my free time was super limited due to work, so only hit a couple spots.

Looking forward to da brown truck's arrival tomorrow and have some new nuggets to send your way along with a selection of your vt favs.

There is so much good beer in NE it's almost impossible to keep up. I saw a widely known blog post today calling Swish the best of the best...lofty comments but no doubt that VT, ME and MA brewers are producing some of the most widely sought after beers in the US.

On that note, just finished my last ME Beer Co "Beer 1", as close to the perfect brew as it gets imo! Can't imagine the soon to be released Beer 2 can top it but I'm looking forward to tasting their attempt.
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 05-20-2015 at 09:09 PM.

i've been getting 6ers of Oakshire Espresso Stout for $6.99 at the local quickie mart.

I always pour it in a glass when possible-> it does not feel right to drink stout out of a can!

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    i've been getting 6ers of Oakshire Espresso Stout for $6.99 at the local quickie mart.

I always pour it in a glass when possible-> it does not feel right to drink stout out of a can!
    Fremont dark star comes in cans now too, but I think strong stouts belong in glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Payette Brewing outta Garden City Idaho does a Rye PA in a can that is quite amazing.
    Seriously, anyone who finds themselves anywhere in southern Idaho should be looking for Payette Brewing. I'm into amber ales, brown ales, and porters, and in a can their Mutton Buster Brown Ale is pretty awesome. I'll admit, I tend to pour it into a glass, preferably a chilled glass, when I'm at home, and this improves it even further.

Firestone Easy Jack has been hitting the spot lately as have the Rudi from Ska.
    Last edited by shredgnar; 05-21-2015 at 11:48 AM.

when these baby's are ice cold, forget about it.
    30 pack for like $18

crab in my shoe mouth

Generally... Cumbres Elevation FTW, also really dig Wasatch Ghost Rider and Ska Euphoria. Spring/Summer, really like OB Pinner and Mammas little Yellow Pils, And Ska Mexi
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!