Thread: Seat covers

Seat covers

I am looking for seat covers for my 2015 Forrester. The front seats have airbags in the sides so I can't just go to a car parts store and get something off the self. I found a place that makes custom covers that will work for $280 cloth $480 leather for one row of seats. Does anyone have cheaper suggestions? The back seats don't have airbags so aren't as particular. Any suggestions for the back seats are also appreciated.

There's a mag who has a seat cover business... pretty sure it's lobstahmeatwad.

what pisteoff said. I have covers for my taco from him, very impressed

X3 on those covers, those I don't know if lobstah is there anymore. It's Marathon seat covers, BTW.

The cordura covers are fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I have wetokoles in my car. Going on 6 years with them and they hold up great.

I have Escape Gear seat covers which have been bomb proof. They make them for your Forester, not sure on pricing as you will need to contact them or a dealer. http://www.escapegear.co.za

lobster is no longer with Marathon. I had a set of those in a Taco for 6 or so years and they were awesome. Have a set in my 80 now and they are just as good but I've only had them about a year.