Question WTB: 192 Praxis Protest

I know it's a long shot but anyone holding? I can't wait for the next run.

Shit I have:

cash money
    DPS 192 138 pure r1
    192 ON3P C&D w/ STH2
    CCDBA XV (new)
    Dalbello 5/5 28.5
    too much other shit, just ask

WTB: 192 Praxis Protest

I've got a pair of 196s I got off here I'll send your way. Navajo top sheet. Drilled once for around 330 for a Marker binding. I put a pair of Marker demo bindings in them to figure out the mount location, but havnt drilled them for anything else. A second sent of mystery holes are in them. I'll toss in the marker demo bindings if you are interested, they don't have any slop and are tight.

I can send you pictures tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    I've got a pair of 196s I got off here I'll send your way. Navajo top sheet. Drilled once for around 330 for a Marker binding. I put a pair of Marker demo bindings in them to figure out the mount location, but havnt drilled them for anything else. A second sent of mystery holes are in them. I'll toss in the marker demo bindings if you are interested, they don't have any slop and are tight.

I can send you pictures tomorrow.
    OK, send pics but I'm really interested in 192's. I would probably go down to the 187 or 188 (preferable) before I would go up to a 196 but I'll take a look. Thanks

I have OG 188s that (can't believe I'm saying this) could go ... what's your BLS and budget?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I have OG 188s that (can't believe I'm saying this) could go ... what's your BLS and budget?
    Definitely interested in those. 326mm current BSL, but that may change a little when I get new boots soon. Looking to make sure I don't have hole conflict with some large Guardian's.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    You crazy.