Page 75 of 183 FirstFirst ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4557
    Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    Sweet.

My point was not well articulated. My thought was the segment would be more interesting if it were different individuals who are 'Working for the Weekend'
    Probably would be although Ben is likely the one keeping it together. On some level it is interesting to see how his life is evolving. I love Acadia in the summer and it would be cool to ski some winter at sunrise.

Nutin falling from the sky here yet.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    How did I do on the photo slut slash spray?

The line judge has just assessed you a 15 yard penalty for an unnecessary slash turn in a beautiful setting.

Laps, beater.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    pissing rain and dumbfucks spot burning in the northeast touring group

fuck today
    word, that shit is out of control. People need to stop spoon-feeding lazy fucks, I blame the Internet and hell, why not, the illuminati and the space aliens too.

Here's a cool little piece that was just posted in that group regarding crowds and secret spots.

http://squamish.com/blog/dont-blow-o...-social-media/
    Last edited by rdennhs; 01-17-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    Here's a cool little piece that was just posted in that group regarding crowds and secret spots.

http://squamish.com/blog/dont-blow-o...-social-media/
    FKNA right. Listen up Vt Department of Tourism, VMBA, VTBC, and every other group of tools trying to market our fun to folks not willing to work for it. Tourists....stay home, it's gonna rain anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    FKNA right. Listen up Vt Department of Tourism, VMBA, VTBC, and every other group of tools trying to market our fun to folks not willing to work for it. Tourists....stay home, it's gonna rain anyway.
    Right but in the case of Rasta and Brandon gap, the cutters are actually the same folks that cut the illegal trails and now opened up the "sanctioned" terrain to keep the tourons out of the good stuff...

27` 1mph breeze and 112mm of dense new snow overnight and still falling. Wax going on now, should be fun. Looks like the last snow for the next 8/9 days, get some.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Any decent snow totals from southern/central VT?

4" of "wet powder" here. Should be a fun morning....

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    You know that you love us and need us
    Be a big boy and share

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    You know that you love us and need us
    Be a big boy and share
    Bwahahahaa. I need you......to stay home. There's a difference between sharing, which I do all the time with real humans in my life, and marketing, as your article explains. Rasta, as a bunch of locals, decided to open up that zone for all the money it's going to bring in. A joke to me, but better them than us. Not a branch is clipped, not a turn is made there without social media updates, blogs, and promotion of self and ego. We will watch how that scene evolves. I predict problems, specifically those that resorts like MRG and others are facing as folks who clearly don't get it swarm to anywhere that advertises uphill policy or trimmed glades. Time will tell.
    2" in Northfield. Enough to make the edgeable, fast, low angle pastures a pleasure to ski tonight....if the freezing rain holds off.

WFTWE.......awesome to see folks ski the Maine Coast! The music was the SUCK! Impressive skiing in the wind slab.

Working for the weekend back in the office monday morning segment (as I would have liked to see it):

27° 18°

About 3-4 at the country club but hard telling for sure with the wind. Nice dense snow that even hid the boilerplate in areas.

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Working for the weekend back in the office monday morning segment (as I would have liked to see it):

FKNA Kids in the Hall was some awesome comedy. Now I've headed down the rabbit hole of clips on Youtube
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

. Mt Snow has a good 6"+.

This morning I cleaned mank off my car in Waterbury but the skiing at Bolton was 4-5" of powder. Not sure if I was scraping rocks or solid ice but it felt like early season again. Low angle was great. Get some!

Skiing is fun!!!!

6-7 at the BigK according to friends. I only got a 2 hour delay, so I am ripping the 6-7 inch pile of end-of-term grading I have to do.

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

Today was super fun
    Creamy pow turns straight down to what must've been ice, because I don't have a single mark on my ski
    And the Misses...

Skied hard from first chair til about 1:30, when it started raining and made visibility impossible. Speaking of skiing in the rain, anyone ever try Rain-X on goggles?

Edit- sorry guys, almost forgot the required pow slash pic!!
    Last edited by t-the-east; 01-18-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3073.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	197650

Skiing is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Today was super fun
    Creamy pow turns straight down to what must've been ice, because I don't have a single mark on my ski
    And the Misses...

Skied hard from first chair til about 1:30, when it started raining and made visibility impossible. Speaking of skiing in the rain, anyone ever try Rain-X on goggles?

Edit- sorry guys, almost forgot the required pow slash pic!!
    Cloudspin I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    FKNA Kids in the Hall was some awesome comedy. Now I've headed down the rabbit hole of clips on Youtube
    Awesome show.

Crotched was good today. The quad is too fast for it's own good though. Or maybe the mountain is too short... Kicking myself for waffling @home for 20 min between skiing and work. Missed the fresh tracks by exactly that margin.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKmike View Post
    Cloudspin I believe?
    Yes sir. If you cut through the woods instead of ducking the rope, does the rope truly exist?

6"+ with base of moon crust beneath. Either way better than a day at work. Not sure if Mount Snow was trying to conserve some trails for the weekend, but they had way too many good trails with POW roped off. I wonder who made the tracks on them ... 🤔😏
    Quote Originally Posted by scottski63 View Post
    . Mt Snow has a good 6"+.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Yes sir. If you cut through the woods instead of ducking the rope, does the rope truly exist?
    Meh, whatevs.

Inquiring minds want to know about the driveway. Back to single black diamond or up to EXTREME danger????