FS: Giant Reign Frame, medium

I'm planning to sell this frame and fork one way or another, but if I scrounge up some parts I may re-build into a complete. Unless, of course, someone wants to make things easy on me and buy them as is.

The frame is a 2009 Giant Reign 2 medium frame with a Rockshox Monarch RT shock. The shock was serviced 2 weeks before I stripped the frame, so it's in awesome shape. The frame has more than it's share of scratches and has a small dent in the downtube that's been there since my first season with it and 3 years later it hasn't ever been a problem. Was thinking $400+shipping for the frame.

The fork is a 2011/2012 Rockshox Revelation RLT Ti Blackbox w/ remote. It has a 1 1/8" steerer that is 7 7/8" long, the 15mm Maxle and it's set at 150mm of travel. Wipers were replaced with Enduro seals last summer and the fork's internals were serviced over the winter. Aside from the 20mm Rev, this is about as good as it gets for a 32mm chassis fork. Functionally it's in awesome condition. Cosmetically it was really good until my workstand tipped over (wtf?) and it picked up a few scratches on the lowers and dropouts. Was thinking $200+shipping for this. Maybe that's a little high but a long, straight steerer fork with a 15mm axle is a bit of a unicorn these days. *SOLD*

Pics on request and/or they'll just get put up here soon anyways.
    Last edited by radam; 08-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.

bump for link to pinkbike ad. Everything is boxed up and ready to ship as soon as someone pays me.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1814732/

Fork is gone, bump for frame.

Bump. Anyone need a solid frame?

Also a pic for those too lazy to click the pinkbike link.

Price police? Anyone? C'mon, this thing deserves to stay on the trails.