Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

An open letter to my haters: i exist regret free and i continue to ball

Ya go back to reading and posting about ladders and landlord software after reading this

I'm not quite positive that what I do is trolling. Sure I catch some big dummies but this is the internet. Mostly my prose is earnest and self fulfilling. I imagine 60-70% of my interest in being a TGR member is about just writing and knowing at least one person will read it. The 30-40% is my remaining interest in reading replies to my mostly extemporaneous thoughts.

I fear that for most members this is reversed, and perhaps it is the reason behind great posership and super dumb prose. Perhaps you guys have it backwards and you are the trolls.

Also, at least I have the persistence that it takes to be 9.3/10

You can't kill what's already dead.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

DD, your like the socially retarded acquaintance everyone hopes won't show up to the party.

But here you are again, walking through the front door, making an ass of yourself, because you are such an attention starved whore.

Take a few weeks off, as your schtick has gotten really old.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

go ahead and read my letter

it concerns you and yours
    Zone Controller

Why try to repeat what someone said when they r already nailed it?
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Read mine. Think about it and take some time off. In other words, go find something productive to do. Once you have something genuinely entertaining to share, stop by. Your posts are not funny or entertaining. You are the buzzing little mosquito I want to smash.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    roginhardbro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

See here's your genius, all I have to do to ignore your bullshit is not click on the link, but because of the hilarity that has accompanied your posts lately, I'm nearly compelled to click on the link... you just keep reeling us in! Pure genius!

DD: top 5 all time TGR poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    DD: top 5 all time TGR poster.
    Don't encourage him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

DD conflates hate with indifference

This seems like a good place to leave this little tidbit:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/robotic-...empathy-proper
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    DD, your like the socially retarded acquaintance everyone hopes won't show up to the party.

But here you are again, walking through the front door, making an ass of yourself, because you are such an attention starved whore.

Take a few weeks off, as your schtick has gotten really old.
    Actually, it's YOUR schtick that has gotten old. Youurs and all the other mossy, old, white dudes who think the PR matters and should be policed to meet your own standards.

Boring fucks belong on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    Actually, it's YOUR schtick that has gotten old. Youurs and all the other mossy, old, white dudes who think the PR matters and should be policed to meet your own standards.

This is rich....

Jamespious accusing others of taking PR too serious.

...Channeling his inner DD.
    get paid

Actually, PPG, I've never taken this seriously at all. Doesn't mean I haven't engaged in some sport, because I definitely do that, but the PR is where I dump my psychic baggage.

Oooh, oooh, is this the place where we all get serious and debate who takes this place less seriously? Because I want in on that discussion, that sounds like fun!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fascism!

It needed to be said.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

JP, not sure about your sudden love for DD (I know, you like to be the contrarian) but feel free to fuck off.

Why don't you go back to whining about pics of nude women.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Oooh, oooh, is this the place where we all get serious and debate who takes this place less seriously? Because I want in on that discussion, that sounds like fun!
    Dude, I don't even take life seriously!

What do I win? A lifetime of underachievement and disappointment? Lol
    get paid

those that are enlightened know there are plenty of boring, traditional, stuffy old fucks lurking about trying to enforce their stupid antiquated systems

give nothing to them, for they are burnt and must sleep.
    Zone Controller

Get the red ones, and good luck cleaning the glass with your tongue bootlickers!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

In the scheme of things DD is a pollinating bee that disrupts stale modes of thought by forcing us to dig a little deeper. What is fascism? WHO ARE the bootlickers? What is REAL? WHO IS THE BEST SKIER??? Are softshells for Nancys?

Thought of another way, he's the force that pushes out the tides to reveal who wears tighty whiteys, who's bathing nude thinking thoughts of "yolo" and who is the biggest nutsack (obv. Kenny).

I don’t know, I am beginning to actually appreciate DD’s trolling. He’s sort of becoming like the college sophomore you knew back in the day who decided to rebel and became a nihilist who sat around drinking Turkish coffee in a Black Flag T-shirt generally being an asshole to everyone. Being punk without being dangerous punk. Sometimes annoying as hell but also mildly entertaining and not really anything to be afraid of. I knew a guy like that back in the day. Started carrying an old beat up doll with a missing eye and a chain around its neck around campus. Some of the more sheltered kids were a bit afraid of him but he was actually OK after you got stoned with him a couple of times.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying