Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YEE HAW!!!

spook Guest
    so i would never consider jumping off anything much taller than me and that has yet to happen as well, but if you jump from such a height and land in a previous bombhole that could be really bad, couldn't it? blasting deeper into more consolidated layers or worse?

Yes, you would probably die spook. Looks like he caught the edge of the bombhole on fatbastard and has probably castrated himself. POV looks like he stomped that though. Nice work.

Fuckin'rad lines...nice work
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Great compilation of big hits, definitely got the adrenaline pumping. Who got to FB before you? Is that the same hit that Andrew Whiteford threw a massive front (back?) flip off a year ago in his edit opening?
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

I tasted tree branches more then once, or would have had it been me dropping those hits.

Well played, Sir.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    Great compilation of big hits, definitely got the adrenaline pumping. Who got to FB before you? Is that the same hit that Andrew Whiteford threw a massive front (back?) flip off a year ago in his edit opening?
    Thanks. Thats smart bastard, same spot Mr. Whiteford flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasher1007 View Post
    Thanks. Thats smart bastard, same spot Mr. Whiteford flipped.
    impressive how you stayed composed when you barreled yourself above the middle air and kept your line into FB. crushed it

Looks super fun! Way to send'er. Jealous sittin here with a blown ACL. Damn, you came close to getting fucked up by that bombhole! Love the jubilation dance when everything turned out ok.. haha.

Spook, not sure how big FB is, but I've had a buddy sent it 50-60' right into another's bombhole in a flat landing. He was ok, except for he took a Duke heelpiece pretty much up the ass and tore his taint open. You won't die or anything, but potential for getting hurt is pretty high. It's pretty hard to hit someone else's bombhole dead on - you'd have to get extremely unlucky, but if you hit it dead on, I suppose MAJOR critical damage could be done, with death being a possibility. You'd also have to be going for a clean 4-point stomp - and I don't know anyone who would try that on a big huck when seeing a bombhole approaching.

pro-level, nevergonnadothatmyself stuff!!

that certainly qualifies as sick. love the triple
    I can't believe you are a rando racer because I look so much better in Lycra than you.

People who don't think the Earth is flat haven't skied Vail.

Ho
    ly
    shit

I've done freefalls that seemed shorter than the air at :58

Sick! That was some proper POV. Thank you!

Damn, I got me on some of those Fischer Big Stix today. As I dropped that 3' cornice, I imagined I was sending it off of Fatbastard. And, yes, I did stomp the shit out that 3'!!! FKNA.

But in all seriousness, I really dug the Fischer Big Stix110. I, however, will not be hucking anything of that magnitude, unless it's by some big monumental mistake.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

fucking send it.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    Some choppy editing in places but kept the stoke factor high. 0:58... holy crap.
    Yeah, shoulda got George Lucas and Spielberg to add some sweeps and pans and hired John Williams and Skrillx to conduct the London Philharmonic for the score.