Page 170 of 372 FirstFirst ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 9282
    You would just be a little belligerent while doing so?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yankees have a more rude culture than the south meng. Whatchoutalkinbout

This is what will drive the hundred-dollar zips.

https://youtu.be/lkgmrQicXKw

But that's Crown Royal, Beer Drinker grows the Glenmorangie Signet.

Most industry experts believe this industry is heading towards extracts, so the flowers will be for the connoisseurs.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

People been burning flower for thousands of years and a few clever westerners always think they're gonna stop it.

Jah right

Next few weeks and we should know if we need to full on riot or not - this spins it as not such a great forecast, but it is a spokane paper.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ashingtons-ma/

Seattle attorney Douglas Hiatt, who also has defended several marijuana cases in Eastern Washington, called that “wishful thinking.”

“They can’t believe it’s going to be taken away. But I’ve seen it before,” Hiatt said. “The law is crystal clear and we’ve run out of arguments.”

Because Washington’s strict regulations require meticulous records for those who grow, warehouse and sell the legal marijuana, federal prosecutors would have all the evidence they need to shut down the industry and prosecute those business owners.

And most stores sell enough marijuana products to put owners in danger of harsh criminal penalties, including 10-year mandatory minimum sentences in federal prison.

“It’s like shooting fish in a barrel,” Hiatt said. “If people think they can’t roll this thing up, then they have another thing coming.”
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Some B.C stuff, builds a tolerance really quick :/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16731554_10208725133587156_1146538854_o.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	199722
    Looking for the next turn..

Cali sheriff talked to A.G. Sessions, expects status quo from D.C.

Too many people behind the ganj for a weak admin to do much

They have too many brush fires burning around them to worry about what we are burning. Hopefully it stays that way.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

“I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Any pros know of a good high CBD / high TCH strain that I could get seeds for here in the US?
    I smoked one back in Colorado but forgot the name. Even if I remembered then there is the challenge of finding seeds for sale legit.
    Odd request, but thanks for any help-

I dig harlequin and sour Tsunami, and they cross those two to make Harley Tsue. All seem to have a close to even cbd / thc level. This is cart and it ended up 30/30ish and was nice daytime strain.
    You can prob get clones easier in us unless you are in the deep south.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    You can prob get clones easier in us unless you are in the deep south.
    I had such a struggle getting good clones last summer, in Los Angeles of all places. Without knowing growers here personally, I ended up with shitty clones that were bug infested and clearly not as labeled.

I like the Harlequin smoke myself. Any leads on seeds or clones? I thought to go from seed after my bad experience last summer, plus I think I'll get a bigger finished plant (growing outdoors over long season) starting from seed. I can grow 6 and be all legal, so size is good.

I would go up to OR and pick them up in med shop

Quote Originally Posted by ate'em View Post
    I had such a struggle getting good clones last summer, in Los Angeles of all places. Without knowing growers here personally, I ended up with shitty clones that were bug infested and clearly not as labeled.

I like the Harlequin smoke myself. Any leads on seeds or clones? I thought to go from seed after my bad experience last summer, plus I think I'll get a bigger finished plant (growing outdoors over long season) starting from seed. I can grow 6 and be all legal, so size is good.
    There are shitloads of seed outlets on the web. Mostly feminized seeds and the cbd/thc levels listed on the strains along with all relevant specs.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    There are shitloads of seed outlets on the web. Mostly feminized seeds and the cbd/thc levels listed on the strains along with all relevant specs.
    did you try googling it?

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Houston to decriminalize possession of <4 ounces...sort of:

The policy, which takes effect March 1, means in most circumstances there will be no jail, no tickets, no court appearances and no criminal record for possession of an ounce or two of marijuana in the city and its surrounding county...A main provision is for those caught with low-level possession to complete a four-hour course on decision-making at a cost of $150, which will be waived for the indigent. If people eligible for the program do not want to participate, they will be taken to jail and charged with possession.
    So, basically traffic school for weed. Quite the racket.

Just pay the vig - lol

Decision making? "Houston, we still have a problem"

A stealthy move from the US Drug Enforcement Administration on Monday stunned people in the cannabis community - in a positive way.

The DEA removed a page on the website that contained false information about the supposed dangers of cannabis. The action was a response to the pressure Americans for Safe Access (ASA), a nonprofit group advocating for marijuana legalization. ASA filed a petition on December 5 arguing that the DEA was using misleading information about cannabis; such as saying that the plant causes lung cancer, psychosis, and even permanent brain damage - all of which violate the Information Quality Act.

Steph Sherer, Executive Director of ASA, applauded the DEA’s move. “The DEA’s removal of these popular myths about cannabis from their website could mean the end of the Washington gridlock” Sherer said in a statement. “The federal government now admits that cannabis is not a gateway drug, and doesn’t cause long-term brain damage, or psychosis.”

The DEA website page was called ““The Dangers and Consequences of Marijuana Abuse,” although it contradicted statements from another document published by the agency on August 2016. On September of last year, former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted that marijuana is not a gateway drug.

Despite the fact that the DEA removed the page from the website, ASA still hasn’t received an official statement from them. The DEA is a week past its deadline to officially respond to the petition, prompting ASA’s legal team to send another letter requesting for a reply and following up on the DEA’s removal of other misleading statements.

https://cannabis.net/blog/news/do-yo...1a05e481376008

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0232.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	200325
    new lite is shining great on veg setting
    clones and seedlings liking it
    have sour d seedlings from a couple seed I found in a sack
    have cherry pie and fire og clones
    Last edited by 3more; 02-18-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    A stealthy move from the US Drug Enforcement Administration on Monday stunned people in the cannabis community - in a positive way.

The DEA removed a page on the website that contained false information about the supposed dangers of cannabis. The action was a response to the pressure Americans for Safe Access (ASA), a nonprofit group advocating for marijuana legalization. ASA filed a petition on December 5 arguing that the DEA was using misleading information about cannabis; such as saying that the plant causes lung cancer, psychosis, and even permanent brain damage - all of which violate the Information Quality Act.

Steph Sherer, Executive Director of ASA, applauded the DEA’s move. “The DEA’s removal of these popular myths about cannabis from their website could mean the end of the Washington gridlock” Sherer said in a statement. “The federal government now admits that cannabis is not a gateway drug, and doesn’t cause long-term brain damage, or psychosis.”

The DEA website page was called ““The Dangers and Consequences of Marijuana Abuse,” although it contradicted statements from another document published by the agency on August 2016. On September of last year, former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted that marijuana is not a gateway drug.

Despite the fact that the DEA removed the page from the website, ASA still hasn’t received an official statement from them. The DEA is a week past its deadline to officially respond to the petition, prompting ASA’s legal team to send another letter requesting for a reply and following up on the DEA’s removal of other misleading statements.

https://cannabis.net/blog/news/do-yo...1a05e481376008
    Any good news is good news - I thought this article was going to portend a grim mj future, and to some degree it does as the law professer explains how they can shut down a state almost overnight. But if you watch the short video at beginning, he pretty much explains why that is impossible unless the state decides to help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/attor...s-drugs-2017-2

Goddamn Blue Dream shatter all over my fucking hands...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Sent you a text.

I have not heard about the CBD thing. Would not surprise me though.

Pretty sure the US Govt. holds the only patent for Cannabis in general.