Page 161 of 372 FirstFirst ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 9282
    "Can I inject rainbows into my weed? What about double rainbows??"

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    "Can I inject rainbows into my weed? What about double rainbows??"
    I know, genetics...my g/f does essential oils and was all like 'what if you could get the plant to absorb lavender or chyrsanthemum and supplement whatever the herb or extract is being used to treat?" I was like, " what if it added that double rainbow flavor at the same time?"

"Sure you can, babe. But what are you going to do with the flavors of worm mucus, horse shit, dead gnats, and perlite from that flowerpot?"

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I know, genetics...my g/f does essential oils and was all like 'what if you could get the plant to absorb lavender or chyrsanthemum and supplement whatever the herb or extract is being used to treat?" I was like, " what if it added that double rainbow flavor at the same time?"
    Cannabis already has a lavender-terpene strain with several variants. I got some indica leaning lavender strain at highQ in silt in 2015. Just find those genetics.

By this rationale, my weed wouldn't have any flavor at all, since I completely flush everything out of the plant.

That is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    True but there are some guys playing with the concentrates and "injecting" terpenes from just about any tasty flavor you can imagine back into the raw THC. The stuff I have seen so far is completely clear in color with a semi-hardened rubber cement type consistency and is odorless. Pretty rad.

www.dopemagazine.com/unveiling-future-cannabinoid-distillates/amp/
    My buddy is a mad scientist.

"Wave of the future dude" -Jackie Treehorn

Filtered three times for Pure Flavor, these Liquid Co2 oils have strain specific cannabiniods and terpenes. 100% single source, we grow and extract our own products. No Fed Ex truck dropping off flavors or distillation of cannabiniods from bulk extractions. Unadulterated Cannabis Oil crafted with care using Liquid Co2, Organic Alcohol and science.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

im trying to figure out which strains i am going to put in
    a few are set in concrete.

og kush
    kushberry
    strawberry cake
    lemon cake
    lemon amnesia
    maybe platinum cookies or animal cookies

3snowboards

Animal cookies is a strain I have had great luck with in pain management that isn't too stoney. But that branch of the family tree of durbs is ripe with winners - cherry cookies, sunset sherbet, et al.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Dumb text I just received

"Lol, that's what I've been telling the misses. She's wondering if it's possible to find herbs that are a little more this way versus that way, like this one makes me anxious and this one makes me calm."

In the text before he says my name, his whole name, mentions 20$ he owes, mentions buying weed and wants something less strong
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

^^^tell that clown that jeff sessions is dying to have a session with him.
    You are supposed to send those messages via courier.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Jesus, you guys are really hard on Splat. There are instances of soil/location/additives, changing the smell or taste of weed, or many other fruits, in nature, or on purpose.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

^can you name a instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    By this rationale, my weed wouldn't have any flavor at all, since I completely flush everything out of the plant.

That is not the case.

My buddy is a mad scientist.

"Wave of the future dude" -Jackie Treehorn

CO2 Labs and their super critical machine?

GENIUS,

and tasty.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    ^can you name a instance?
    huh? outdoor is where variety comes from.

Everyone knows in hydro you need to change strains, or they become gimpy.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    huh? outdoor is where variety comes from.

Sorry I may have misread/interrupted what you were trying to say and I was also very vague.

What instance where a additive changes the flavor? Not a nutrient/micro nutrient or ph level a additive like grape juice or mangos that change the flavor along the lines discussed above?

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Sorry I may have misread/interrupted what you were trying to say and I was also very vague.

What instance where a additive changes the flavor? Not a nutrient/micro nutrient or ph level a additive like grape juice or mangos that change the flavor along the lines discussed above?
    yes, you are right, basically none of that works in hydro environments when you feed.
    Terje was right.

I thank you ogs for the info you post and your admonishment on my farcical thoughts. Mucho respecto and Jerry Gracias.
    Got a foot in the door of a startup 420 .com for vegas and two tickets to the cannabis cup there in March.
    I wouldn't want to stick my foot in my mouth in the presence of cannabis royalty.

WEED, The Official Thread

^^color me jelly. Looking forward to the TR

What? No they don't.

What does that even mean?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Willie
    Thank you Snoop Dogg for the Christmas sweater.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Name:  OBama 420.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  64.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    What?

What does that even mean?
    Exactly.

Dude....hahaha

hydro and miniaturization is great, but real evolution of strains will be in the outdoors, and near sea level, hahahaha .....jajajajajajajajaja
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Name:  OBama 420.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  64.4 KB
    Is that real? so sweet. We have Presidential Kush out here, rumored to have been toked by the Dude himself. A unique strain and amazing taste.
    Terje was right.

Exactly.

Dude....hahaha

hydro and miniaturization is great, but real evolution of strains will be in the outdoors, and near sea level, hahahaha .....jajajajajajajajaja
    You said plants become "gimpy" if you don't "change strains" in "hydro".

What does that mean?

And last I checked, most serious breeding is done indoor, in a controlled environment. Not outside.

Exactly.

Dude....hahaha

That'd be a tolerable answer if you were stoned - and in the fifth grade, DB.
    You don't have to get weird just because you don't know shit. That's not an out.
    You're fucking arguing with the grand master himself and trying to one-up him.
    And failing miserably.

I would have to assume outdoors is way riskier for cross breeding because it's more likely unknown pollen drift/contamination will occur.