Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1727

Question Rossignol/Look Jr Bindings Template?

I have been searching the inter-web to no avail for a paper template for rossi/look jr bindings. Specifically I have some Look Team 4 JR QS bindings I'm hoping to mount. Anyone have a template?

Quote Originally Posted by m27c72 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been looking for a binding template for the new (since season 2015-2016) Marker Squire '17 demo / rental.
    Isn't that the same mounting pattern as all Jester/Griffon/Squire/Lord? They all have the same mount pattern for normal/schizo/demo, just that the demo gets mounted for BSL 315 to fit all boot sole lengths. If you intend to use it to adjust your midsole position, just shift toe/heel unit accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    See post #592 in this thread (page 25 on my 'puter) and download the first link. I was just looking for this info because I'm looking at buying some previously mounted skis and want to know how my binding holes will line up with the original owner's. I remember this being in this thread but didn't have the download on my current computer. Problem solved.
    There is a newer version of that file including more binding templates to be found here under the link "Vergleich der Bohrlochpositionen für verschiedene Bindungen": http://www.powderguide.com/community...8d8abab15c36a5
    (My apologies for not hotlinking it directly, but then the link would get broken the moment I update the file)

^^^^
    Hey Knut,

Just a heads-up on your template for the Beast 14. The spacing between the back two holes should be 36 mm instead of 38 mm. I mounted up a pair with that template last night and everything else is dead on with that modification to the template.

Merci vielmal!!!

Thanks mate, feedback is always much appreciated (and much needed). I will look into it and change the template accordingly. Fine-tuning the beast templates has been quite a nuisance with conflicting infos. I think I went from 36mm up to 38mm for those holes due to user feedback at one point.

How about boot centre? Did that turn out right? Did the heel end up in the middle of the track? (That's normally the most imprecise part of making a template)

Quote Originally Posted by Knut View Post
    Thanks mate, feedback is always much appreciated (and much needed). I will look into it and change the template accordingly. Fine-tuning the beast templates has been quite a nuisance with conflicting infos. I think I went from 36mm up to 38mm for those holes due to user feedback at one point.

How about boot centre? Did that turn out right? Did the heel end up in the middle of the track? (That's normally the most imprecise part of making a template)
    Boot center was about 2 mm off: so basically perfect.

The heel was dead on in the middle of the adjustment range.

Thanks again!

Thanks again. Template with the change from 38 to 36mm is up (also because two more people suggested it on the German forum).

There is a newer version of that file including more binding templates to be found here under the link "Vergleich der Bohrlochpositionen für verschiedene Bindungen": http://www.powderguide.com/community...8d8abab15c36a5
    (My apologies for not hotlinking it directly, but then the link would get broken the moment I update the file)
    I have updated the file to include a few of the bindings that hit the market in the last years.
    Someone in this forum was looking for a vipec/kingpin mount pattern comparison, I think - but I fail to find the post again. Whoever you are and whatever you need, there you go!

Does anyone have the new Rossignol SPX templates?
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

I haven't seen one on the webs yet. The heel pattern has changed in comparison to the Axial2, correct?

If you'll measure it, I'll make a template, no problem.

I haven't seen one on the webs yet. The heel pattern has changed in comparison to the Axial2, correct?

If you'll measure it, I'll make a template, no problem.
    I think so, theres two versions. The SPX and the Rocker Flex (which is race plate only) but I flat mounted it as it fitted perfectly on an old ski. As far as I can tell the holes are simialr but I will try and get some proper measruements for you of my pals race plates.
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

I have a small suggestion for the templates. If the scales on each half templates had numbers facing each other (e.g. left for the top, but right for the bottom) it would be super easy to assemble the templates by cutting along the black line and matching numbers against each other.

Created a Vipec template due to minor errors I found in the PowderGuide and Dawson templates (Spring of 2016). Perhaps they fixed it since then, but I've used my template for two mounts.

I published details (and PDF download) in the Vipec thread (post #472): https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...67#post4917867

Cheers,
    Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Templates: Warden 11 Demo - warden 13 Demo

Where can i find paper templates for Atomic warden 11 demo and Atomic warden 13 demo?
    The Salomon rental template is not the one.
    Anyone knows?

The markerfit template isn't on bindingfreedom's website despite the other plates being on there. Is the template here correct?
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    The markerfit template isn't on bindingfreedom's website despite the other plates being on there. Is the template here correct?
    Mount a 2x4 and let me know.

If by 2X4 you mean sexy praxis Quixotes then I will.

Markerfit template works.

Sick!

Damn fine looking skis

Now I won't be the only one with Praxis that are side specific

Just a heads up on the Tyrolia template, and this was first mentioned a few years ago in post #788, but the template seems to put you in front of the line, at least for smaller boots. Mounted a pair of Padlock 11s for the wife a year or two ago for a 285 bsl, mondo 24.5, and it ended up being about 5mm ahead of the line and the heels were all the way to the front of the track with correct forward pressure. Was really pissed I didn't do a test mount on those but figured maybe I accidentally mounted for a 295 bsl since that's my boot size, especially since the mount was right on the line and in the middle of the track if adjusted for my boot.

Fast forward to today when I did some test mounts for an Attack 16 using my 295 bsl. Same thing, put me way forward of the line, about 1 cm. To properly adjust for my 295 bsl to be on the line and the heels in the middle of the track, I needed to put the toes for a 282.5 bsl and the heels for a 307.5 bsl.

Just be sure to test mount before using this template and confirm it's putting you where you want to be relative to the line.

Looking for a Marker titanium 1200 template. Any help out there?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Looking for a Marker titanium 1200 template. Any help out there?
    That's the standard M-Series template.

Quote Originally Posted by lordf View Post
    Does anyone have the new Rossignol SPX templates?
    No changes to the hole pattern based on my recent swapping around of current and former Rossi and Look bindings, therefore:

Rossignol Axial2/SPX/SPX WTR = Look PX10/PX12/SPX/SPX WTR

Do note that screw lengths have changed for the new SPX bindings. However, brakes remain interchangeable.
    Last edited by critical-motion; 02-23-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I've been a bit well, skeptical, after reading this thread of mounting with a paper template. Are these things ever reliable? I feel like pretty much every template you guys are talking about is all screwed up or off on some way not making it mountable without some pretty nice adjustments. Am I wrong, or is it pretty easy to do these adjustments without a huge risk of screwing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zennan View Post
    I've been a bit well, skeptical, after reading this thread of mounting with a paper template. Are these things ever reliable? I feel like pretty much every template you guys are talking about is all screwed up or off on some way not making it mountable without some pretty nice adjustments. Am I wrong, or is it pretty easy to do these adjustments without a huge risk of screwing it up.
    It all depends on you. Are you capable of setting things up, testing it out, double checking and then drinking a beer and mounting; or should it just work perfectly with no thought or input on your part? If the latter, find yourself a 'professional' and pay them for their gumption in performing the prior.