Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Coreshot Films, Linescore DVD

Hello good people,

Greetings from Lake Tahoe. Coreshot Films would like to humbly present our debut film, Linescore. This is the official press release for Coreshot Films' 2007 film Linescore.

Our new action documentary is now available! We are now taking pre-orders on our website, http://www.coreshotfilms.com , with free shipping worldwide. We expect to ship DVDs by October first. The DVD is also being distributed by Video Action Sports (VAS) so check your local ski shop for your new copy of Linescore. Also, check out our ad in the October issue of Freeskier which is out in stores now. We are working on finalizing our premiere schedule which will have showings across the country. If anyone would like to sponsor a premiere in their hometown or school please let us know. We welcome the opportunity to show our film to as many people as we can reach.

A little about the film: LINESCORE
    Linescore is an action documentary chronicling the 2007 U.S. Freeskiing Series. From the first event to the finals, Linescore shows what it takes to climb the competitive ladder on North America’s premier big mountain circuit. The top up and coming skiers in the world come out to these events to test their skills and show their respect to fellow athletes. This is a community based on mutual friendships and admiration. One of the only competitive sports where you will see the athlete standing in first position genuinely cheer on the athlete in second. Highlights include not only insane lines, huge airs, and gnarly crashes but also stellar camaraderie between athletes and friends. As well as behind the scenes commentary from athletes on the tour and from freeskiing legends like Shane McConkey and Ingrid Backstrom.

ATHLETES
    Craig Garbiel
    Josh Daiek
    Drew Tabke
    Adrien Coirier
    Guerlain Chicherit
    Cliff Bennett
    Brady Smedsrud
    Chris Tatsuno
    Griffin Post
    Kevin O' Meara
    Jess McMillan

...and many more

SPONSORS
    Freeskier
    Smith Optics
    Fate Clothing
    AK Skis
    MSI (Mountain Sports International)
    RSN (Resort Sports Network)
    Kirkwood Mountain Resort

Thank you all who have been following our progress through the year. Our core fans mean a lot to us. We hope you like our flick!

oh yeah..

oh yeah...

Here's the current dates and locations for premieres so far, if anyone's interested...

* Ken Jones store (Nashua, New Hampshire) - 10/13 @ 8:00
    * UVM CC Theater (Burlington, Vermont) - 10/24 @ 8:00 Doors @ 7:00
    * Sheridan Opera House [In conjunction with a Powderwhore tele film] (Telluride, Colorado) - 11/2 @ 7:00 doors @ 6:30 followed by Powderwhore film - $10 double-feature
    Tickets available at the Sheridan Opera House box office or by phone (970) 728-6363 or www.tellurideticket.com
    * Knitting Factory (Hollywood) - 11/13 @ 7:30 Doors @ 7:00
    * St. Martins University (Lacey, Washington) cancelled
    * Columbus State University (Columbus, Georgia) - 11/17 @ 7:30 Doors @
    7:00
    Last edited by coreshotfilms; 09-22-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Looking forward to it.
    When the info is available can you let us know what stores in Tahoe or the 'wood will have it.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Looking forward to it.
    When the info is available can you let us know what stores in Tahoe or the 'wood will have it.
    Yeah. Though, it's kind of a mystery to me too, as our distributors havn't told us all that information. I'm guessing it will be in local shops early October. Maybe the 4th or something.

Looks great. Hope you do well.

I love Coreshot. Finally someone stayed sober long enough during comp weeks to make a responsible documentary of the madness.

I still dont get it though. When is the official premier in Tahoe?

Purchased. Stoked for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    I love Coreshot. Finally someone stayed sober long enough during comp weeks to make a responsible documentary of the madness.
    ..not entirely true.. heh

I still dont get it though. When is the official premier in Tahoe?
    We are working on getting Mont Bleu. I'll post on here and the website when we know.

Thanks BlurredElevens and ATrain505 !

Super Stoked to see this.

SPAM ALERT! Shoreline Snowboards has ordered these and should have them in the south shore as soon as they are shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'm the most extreme skier in my office. I'll see your III and raise you one level of radness.

The St. Martins University (Lacey, Washington) premiere is canceled until further notice. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

I want to do a premiere in CO. I think after seeing the PowerWhore premiere last year at the Oriental I think we could put something similar together. I just need to get an idea of cost to get the venue, if people would actually show up etc.

you guys doing this again next yr?

great to see this come together...
    Drive slow, homie.

just put in my preorder, cant wait to see this.

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Cool trailer and strong concept. Good to see more local guys putting out quality footage. Given all the ski vid competition out there though, the $30 price point is going to hurt a bit - especially for a "niche" type flick from a brand new company.

I'll probably still buy it, but I'm just sayin'...

Perhaps a little advertising is in order.
    linky
    If you want to switch out the pics with some actually from the movie rather than from '05, pm me and I'll give you the details of what I need. Or we can keep it like it is. If anyone wants to put it on their site, pm me and I'll send you the flash file. I'll update it once Tahoe premier details and store locations are available.

DVD = ordered

Any love for an Aspen premier?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOD SWEAT STEEL View Post
    Cool trailer and strong concept. Good to see more local guys putting out quality footage. Given all the ski vid competition out there though, the $30 price point is going to hurt a bit - especially for a "niche" type flick from a brand new company.
    Theyll probably lose money on it anyway. Skip Starbucks for a week and buy the fucking DVD.

Ordered.

I am looking forward to this movie.

good luck, guys!

I think I am more excited to see this than any other movie for this year.

mags will represent in force at the burlington premier
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

im SOOOO stoked for this movie.

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Theyll probably lose money on it anyway. Skip Starbucks for a week and buy the fucking DVD.
    If I added every penny I've ever spent at Starbucks, it probably still wouldn't add up to thirty bucks.

:scratches head:

But I digress...

2nd soul's post
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Thanks for all the interest and thanks to those who have allready purchased a copy. It's making us stoked! I know the price is a little steep (for now). We gotta make some $ back. Hey, did I mention free shipping? (amazing!)

Powdork-
    Wow man, What a cool thing to do! Very much appreciated! I'll link your site from coreshot's for some cross traffic too. Pm me the url you want me to link to.

If anyone else is interested in hosting a premiere, please contact Frank Foley at ff@coreshotfilms.com

It's shipping now according to the website.

trigger=pulled