Thread: shhhhhhh!

shhhhhhh!

There's some sick shit happenin' in CT. Some friends of mine went to BC last summer, and they built some sick shit here over the winter. F'n A I got some work to do to get up to speed.
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

what areas you riding....grew up riding on CT trails. awesome mt biking. i might be back for some riding at some point.

Originally posted by hev
    what areas you riding....grew up riding on CT trails. awesome mt biking. i might be back for some riding at some point.
    Meshomasic, Case, Wells Woods, Nepaug, W.H. Res., Trumbull, Westwoods, Greyville. Things are getting a bit more extreme: new lines with bigger drops, a lot of elevated ladders, teters, skinnys, man made transitions. Some of the new stuff is kept secret (until I post it). Throw a post up when your're going to be around or PM me. Check out www.bikerag.com for maps and stoke.

hell yeah. i have ridden meshomasic, birch and case extensively (used to live in the area)....I had heard there was some stunt building going on. I'll definately let you know if I can do some riding back east.

Originally posted by hev
    hell yeah. i have ridden meshomasic, birch and case extensively (used to live in the area)....I had heard there was some stunt building going on. I'll definately let you know if I can do some riding back east.
    That's my neighborhood. Let me know when you're around.

babar: will trade tour at lynn woods for tour on these trails.

how far be they from the fair city of boston?

edit: or if the pics make my eyes googly-moogly enough, even a tour of an above-(unnatural) treeline granite beauty up 89 in nh.
    Last edited by mildbill.; 03-29-2004 at 05:45 PM.

Hev -
    Where are you from originally? I grew up in Glastonbury and worked at Pig Iron - I've spent many hours riding around Birch and Case.

Originally posted by mildbill.
    babar: will trade tour at lynn woods for tour on these trails.

how far be they from the fair city of boston?

edit: or if the pics make my eyes googly-moogly enough, even a tour of an above-(unnatural) treeline granite beauty up 89 in nh.
    A mere two hrs. from B. We've had some Lynn boys down here, and they dropped some sick shhhhh. Come down any time. We're always ridin'. I'll post some pics soon as I can.

i grew up in g-bury (top o' eastbury hill) and used to race(as a jr) for pig iron/cvc in 93-97...GOOD TIMES! ...when did you work at pig iron?

yeah, bill you won't be dissapointed with central ct riding. it is surprisingly sweet.

Originally posted by hev
    i grew up in g-bury (top o' eastbury hill) and used to race(as a jr) for pig iron/cvc in 93-97...GOOD TIMES! ...when did you work at pig iron?

yeah, bill you won't be dissapointed with central ct riding. it is surprisingly sweet.
    You grew up just 2 miles from where I did. I'm (ahem) a bit older than you, so we were never actually neighbors.

I worked/raced for Pig Iron from 98 - 00 before moving to CO. Its good to see that there is still a good mtb scene out there - I always had fun on those trails.