Stem Cell Research Roolz! Bigger Boobies!

See, they told you that stem cell research would produce dramatic results for us everyday people. Why, W, why do you fight it so? Who cares if we off a few embryos if we can get bigger, natural boobies for our wimmin?

This is awesome. They've discovered a way to take fat cells from the tummy or butt (where we don't want to see it), combine with stem cells and inject into the breast. In 6 months you get bigger (or new, if you've had a mastectomy - which is what this is designed for) boobies. How friggin cool is that? Alzheimer's cure may be a ways off yet, but at least they are helping mankind. What's next? Penile extensions with the same technology?

Article from BBC here

Since this thread is useless w/out pics, and I haven't labeled it NSFW, here's a gratuitous boobie shot:

Last edited by Sinecure; 07-10-2007 at 11:54 AM.

I heart Boobies

I do not care what it costs...I would pay it just to see the look on my co-workers faces if I could come back from lunch suddenly sporting double D ta-tas!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite View Post
    I do not care what it costs...I would pay it just to see the look on my co-workers faces if I could come back from lunch suddenly sporting double D ta-tas!

Sprite
    We'll take up a collection at once!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

That kid looks so hungry.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com