Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1870
    Hugh Conway Guest
    Nutcracker for NZ club field lifts

BCAccess cm ruler for snow pits

I have a ton of brand new 80mm computer case fans. They have the 3 pin motherboard power leads. Let me know how many you need and just pay for the shipping.
    Dollar sign that bitch.

Mini Mag Kryptons (kinda) 277mm sole lenght

This is a pair of Dalbello CX Equips.
    3 buckle/cabrio tongue design, sort of a Krypton for groms.

Good shape

Don't know the mondo but it's a 277mm sole length.

Free + shipping

Attachment 68159

Attachment 68160
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Black Diamond 191 Nunyo's. The bindings are gone, so I'm giving away just the skis. They're barely skied, and are in great condition. I don't want to deal with shipping if I can avoid it, so Spokane mags get priority.

Yours for a good sixer.

Those Nunyo's are a pretty fun tele ski... Great for corn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

178 cm Volkl 724AX4's. Used, abused, and nearly dead. Coreshots, tail delam, edge separation, sidewall cracks, and some swelling under the base. I think it's been mounted twice (once for my look p14's @ ~350bsl, the other a solly, I think).

If you need a ski to trash, or something for a bench/chair project, it's yours. PM me.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Black Diamond 191 Nunyo's. The bindings are gone, so I'm giving away just the skis. They're barely skied, and are in great condition. I don't want to deal with shipping if I can avoid it, so Spokane mags get priority.

Yours for a good sixer.

What about Spokane ex-pats who have family in the area that can pick up?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

What about Spokane ex-pats who have family in the area that can pick up?
    Works for me. Is this Josh?

Nunyo's spoken for...

nordica beast 12 05- 06 ???

skied @ 3-4 times mondo 29 free to anyone who can pu santa cruz ca

I got some coupons for a free hot wax at the seattle REI flagship store, they expire 12/12 anyone want one?

edmoloco
    I am devastated that I am getting back the 17th! I will NEED a good waxing after Utah. BOO. Oh well, the gents and ladies at sturtevants should treat me well

Sending a feeler out, I havent seen any 150's on here as of late and wanted to see if anyone had any 150's that were not too pencil thin, perhaps with bindings? Looking to set up a new skier and thought you all might have some basement dwellers before i go spend $35 at some ski swap for something with ten years more dust.

I will be in SLC, Portland, Seattle, Bellingham, Sun Valley, and Jackson this winter. Boulder this Spring.

I got some wide brakes from another maggot for my son's bindings so now I have these spares that won't get used.

Cover shipping and they're yours.

For Look Pivot bindings. I think they are 80 or 85mm. Brand new, totally bendable.

I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    I got some wide brakes from another maggot for my son's bindings so now I have these spares that won't get used.
    Dibs!

(Shipping via the obvious method.)
    not counting days 2016-17

doh, how did i miss those, sloppy seconds if dad is an assjong and gaper flails out
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

Sorry dk. I have it on good authority that The Dad is not an assjong - although if his wife knew of that term she may have used it once or twice. Plus I'll probably get a free glass of really good wine and/or some free grub if I drop them off at The Dad's house around dinner time.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    Sorry dk. I have it on good authority that The Dad is not an assjong - although if his wife knew of that term she may have used it once or twice. Plus I'll probably get a free glass of really good wine and/or some free grub if I drop them off at The Dad's house around dinner time.
    fair enough, after a few of those free glasses of good wine AND after the free meal, THEN i would tell his wife what he is being called on the intertubez. might make for a comical night. If you need some more interesting names, i am sure i could come up with a few instead of, er, while studying econ

Whatever you come up with, she's called me worse.
    not counting days 2016-17

If anyone needs a box to ship some skis in SLC, I'm getting sick of looking at the one my 190 bibby's came in.

Various duffles (great quality) with wheels and roughly 5000 CU in. Both have main compartment and two boot compartment (one on each end).
    If you need pics you have no idea the kind of gear I buy and then this $50-$75 free duffle should go to someone more deserving. Free pickup in LA off 110 fwy at Sepulveda

Two for free.................
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

why turn, pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    why turn, pm sent
    Same here

Older Giro nine nine Helmet

Silver. L or XL. Not sure if anyone can put this to use or wants it, but pay for shipping and it's yours. Just sitting around here. Thanks.

^^^^
    Can you hang on to it till next Sunday or Monday when I get back from my Thanksgiving visit to the inlaws?