Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Japan Jongified

usally the cameraman

This got hit a ton this year but the weather always beat me into giving up.

Giving it away

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99 View Post
    ^^^Fattwins, thanks for the awesome stoke!!!

I've got just enough United miles to make a round-trip, and seems they have quite a few open seats on the seattle-tokyo route. Now if I could only convince Skier666 or other traveling warriors...what's that guys name again, oh yeah- let me pull out my white crack whore rolodex. yeah, that's it- Arty50
    Hmmmmm...I don't really have anything planned for this winter yet. And I have a shit ton of AMEX miles.

DAMN YOU, SQUIRREL!!!!

FUGU!!! I WANT FUGU!!!
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

hey i just got to school in Hirakata city. my school gets out december 14th. do you think it will be skiable after that date FT?

Depends on the year. Two seasons ago they had 8m in Hakuba during December. The year before basically nothing until New Years.

2 seasons ago I was skiing powder in early November in Hokkaido. Even crappy last season I started Dec 8 in Niigata, but they get a bit more snow than Nagano. It is finally hinting at fall here in Japan. Today, I felt "the turn"...
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

"the turn" hu. im getting rained out here in osaka.
    hey SK, what are some good lines to get the japanese ladies knees quivering?

In Japan in general, and Osaka specifically, all you have to do is say how cute they are and you are in. Kawaii ne (ka-wa-iii neh). If you happen to be blonde and blue eyed (actually even red works here) just ask her back to your place. The big risk is not getting shot down but gaining a stalker.

www.poachninja.com

Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    In Japan in general, and Osaka specifically, all you have to do is say how cute they are and you are in. Kawaii ne (ka-wa-iii neh). If you happen to be blonde and blue eyed (actually even red works here) just ask her back to your place. The big risk is not getting shot down but gaining a stalker.
    Or you could just go out on the town with stuntcok...... he seems to know where to go at all times. Just dont let him walk infront of any cars....
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Definitely on the 'turn' in Hirafu.

Days are still glorious, but the nights are cool.

Leaves starting to change colour already.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post

thats the bumber, i live with a host family so i dont think that would be to cool. maybe a love hotel. kawaii ne, ill remember that one. oh, and i am tall blonde and blue eyed. my swedish relatives are jealous now.

Quote Originally Posted by kush1 View Post
    Or you could just go out on the town with stuntcok...... he seems to know where to go at all times. Just dont let him walk infront of any cars....
    That car was not even close. Anyway, it was Billy's fault, if I remember correctly (although I don't remember much)

www.poachninja.com

We are going to force Chas to dress like this on the plane out there.

"Pretzels or nuts, sir?"
    "Nothing is funnier than Hitler." - Smokey McPole

Something tells me you won't need to force him.

^^^^^^ I trust being on a plane with you guys is plain torture.

Stuntcok was in better form later in the week I think

In my defense, I was sporting a broken collar bone and back and the vicodin was messing with my judgement.

edit to add that I like having this Japan thread. Makes me feel almost as important as one of the "snow for the Euros" participants.

www.poachninja.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    ^^^^^^ I trust being on a plane with you guys is plain torture.
    Rather like being locked up in Colditz for a few hours I reckon.

I'm getting pretty stoked about this Hakuba trip. Post more pics please!

Quote Originally Posted by Incompetent Boob View Post
    Depends on the year. Two seasons ago they had 8m in Hakuba during December. The year before basically nothing until New Years.
    That season was fucking off the hook eh? Good times

Im plannin Dec 22nd (ish) through Jan 6th

workingforturns, youre out towards Matsuiyamate then? Theres a Hirakata about 15k away...same one? Im in Matsuiyamate.
    パウダーバカ!!

satori, i havent heard of Matsuiyamate. the Hirakata im living in right now is just north of Osaka and just south of Kyoto. Ill be making a very similar trip to Hakuba as you, maybe we could meet up. around december 28th or so ill be heading up to Sapporo so see the skiing up there. i have a freind who is from there so ill be staying for free with him and his family.

last night i tried out a club in Osaka. it was fun partying until i passed out in a bush and the sprinkler came on and then i ran out of money for the train home. what a long night

Workingforturns, I usually spend my newyears period in Sapporo (great party town). From there we can hit the backbowls at Teine, which are probably the best sustained lift access steaps in Hokkaido. Sapporo Kokusai has a BIG kicker while Kiroro has some good hiking stuff. Also, their is Asahidake, a tram to the top of an ungroomed, uncontrolled mountain, the highest peak in Hokkaido (2300m). Good times...

www.poachninja.com

I love Sapporo, good ramen, sexy women...Sapporo, Akita, and Fu(c)kuoka have some sexy women. Teine goes off. Ive only been once but really liked it and would like to have spent more time there. Susukino has some cheap (relatively) women working if yer a bit horny and feel like going local; some places might not let you in though...Im sure Stuntcoks Japanese would let him in the door though

sounds good, was in Shinsaibashi last Thurs/Sat nites, so easy to pull there its like taking candy from a baby
    パウダーバカ!!

ya stuntcok, we should deffinently meet up in Sapporo. i brought my skins and trekkers so i can do the BC.
    Satori, the girls are hot but i dont want to spend the money for a love hotel, so i think i might try and hit up some park somewhere with the girls that i find. dirty i know, but dirty i am.

Quote Originally Posted by workinforturns View Post
    ya stuntcok, we should deffinently meet up in Sapporo. i brought my skins and trekkers so i can do the BC.
    Satori, the girls are hot but i dont want to spend the money for a love hotel, so i think i might try and hit up some park somewhere with the girls that i find. dirty i know, but dirty i am.
    Err, there is always HER place. Aim a bit older, say 30. Don't worry, their husbands will be getting pissed with their colleagues...

www.poachninja.com

her place? i heard they live with their parents until they get married. hopefully i can take em back to fattytwins lodge and seduce them with "my" HUGE house. HAHHAHAHAHAAA

She may be wondering why your way huge house is loaded with unwashed ski bums and low malt beer

www.poachninja.com