Thread: :(

:(

Damn, got burned by the boss today.. said my attitude was not up to speed with the company, underlying threat to lose my parttime job pretty fucking bummed...

Fack, I can do great stuff, but he just doesn't understand the creative part about it.. sometimes I just sit down and nothing happens, sometimes i'm on a roll and work non-stop for hours.. I really need this job to get me through university and take me skiing...

Suck it up and play the game like the rest of us wage slaves.

You gotta switch that MSN Messenger off.

What he doesn't understand is that I currently am involved in 3 sites besides the two I do for the company and I go to university at the same time. My job is parttime, but he sometimes demands fulltime attention.

Wink Re: :(

Originally posted by AH
    Fack, I can do great stuff, but he just doesn't understand the creative part about it.. sometimes I just sit down and nothing happens, sometimes i'm on a roll and work non-stop for hours..
    ...and sometimes I just sit and post messages all day with my "internet friends"...

Trust me, this is better than having a full-time job that demands part-time attention...snore!!!

No more games for me for a while. Letter of resignation/statement of utter boredom is going out soon.

Most importantly, don't sacrifice school for work. I did this one quarter and have regretted it ever since. Not because I burnt myself out, but because I had this one class that I really loved but ended up missing a lot. It was only taught in Spring and I didn't get to retake it cause I graduated the following quarter.

I know this doesn't help you specifically, but it's something to keep in mind.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

It's time to align your body with your mind
    It's time to shine

I'm talking to you. Hero time starts right now!

http://www.index.hu/sziget2000/kepek...97/rollins.jpg