Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Roolz

What's the worst thing someone has done to get banned?

Behold my fluffy goodness, you bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by highway12 View Post
    What's the likelyhood a TGR newb will get heckled for posting on an epic thread even if he's chased snow/surf religiously since the late 80's

if he's been chasing the actually activity religiously he obviously hasn't been spending enough time at a computer getting his post count up

sticky in this forum is a lot different than sticky in the padded room . just an fyi suit.

But tags would do a great service to both.

Again, another step on the TGR scale of demise below even tolerable mediocrity.

I'm a chef

Hello TetonGravity online community! How the heck are ya? Great, that's what I thought. Today I just wanted to share with YOU PEOPLE a little secret to life that I learned early on. It's not that you need to change your lives or anything, but wouldn't it be nice if one day, YOU PEOPLE could find a way to just wake up in the morning, put on your pants, walk outside, and greet the day with a smile? Ok! Well, here's the thing. You see, to some of YOU PEOPLE, when you get in the car to go to work, turning on the radio is just an old habit that YOU PEOPLE don't even think twice about, but you do it just the same. Well, I'm here to tell YOU PEOPLE that you don't have to be a slave to that habit any longer! Isn't that the most wonderful news? So if YOU PEOPLE wake up tomorrow morning with a ringing in your head, you can just tell yourself, "I really don't have to live like this anymore!" It's okay, try it with me right now, say: "I really don't have to live like this anymore!" Nice job! YOU PEOPLE are on the right track to the good life! Now what if you already wake up and greet each day with a smile? Well then I say to YOU PEOPLE, you can change too! So go out your door right now, throw an empty whiskey bottle in the street, shoot your neighbors dog, and crank up the Britney Spears like you never have before! Doesn't that feel great? I thought so.
    Last edited by uski2slo; 10-03-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: I spelled "and" instead of "an"

Quote Originally Posted by uski2slo View Post
    ...YOU PEOPLE...

who are you calling YOU PEOPLE?!

gunit130 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by uski2slo View Post
    Hello TetonGravity online community! How the heck are ya? Great, that's what I thought. Today I just wanted to share with YOU PEOPLE a little secret to life that I learned early on. It's not that you need to change your lives or anything, but wouldn't it be nice if one day, YOU PEOPLE could find a way to just wake up in the morning, put on your pants, walk outside, and greet the day with a smile? Ok! Well, here's the thing. You see, to some of YOU PEOPLE, when you get in the car to go to work, turning on the radio is just an old habit that YOU PEOPLE don't even think twice about, but you do it just the same. Well, I'm here to tell YOU PEOPLE that you don't have to be a slave to that habit any longer! Isn't that the most wonderful news? So if YOU PEOPLE wake up tomorrow morning with a ringing in your head, you can just tell yourself, "I really don't have to live like this anymore!" It's okay, try it with me right now, say: "I really don't have to live like this anymore!" Nice job! YOU PEOPLE are on the right track to the good life! Now what if you already wake up and greet each day with a smile? Well then I say to YOU PEOPLE, you can change too! So go out your door right now, throw an empty whiskey bottle in the street, shoot your neighbors dog, and crank up the Britney Spears like you never have before! Doesn't that feel great? I thought so.

Did not read.

YOU PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    who are you calling YOU PEOPLE?!
    YOU PEOPLE refers to any collection of persons, readers to be specific, not including myself. I would dare say that YOU PEOPLE are an extraordinary sector of modern society, who with your free spirits, your open communication, and the general sense of community among YOU PEOPLE, occupy a distinctly sacred place among the world wide web. If YOU PEOPLE would just take the time to think about how you too could change your existences for the happiness of the ants eating crumbs around you, then the whole habitat would be affected in a special way.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateTetons View Post
    They're real, baby.
    That was obscene, hateful, and involved a threat of violence. SUITTTTTTT, Help...or my third cousin's wife's hot friend's brother will sue.

Quote Originally Posted by yuri13 View Post
    hello...
    Joking, right? spam on Roolz? Whatevas bra

Aight thanks.

No 4chan bullshit either!

Quote Originally Posted by frecnhy. View Post
    Aight thanks.

looooooool frenchy...

I like these rules.

Aight thanks.

>Mentioning 4chan off 4chan
    >2011

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I am still just waiting for a moderator to review my WTS thread and post it without being jealous of what I am selling.

Hey guys, apparently some people are having trouble attaching videos and links in here, is anyone else having that problem? http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/391/391885_300.jpg

Seems fine to me! (once you get past the firefox tgr malware warning)

tldr....................
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

stern but fair

New rule. Threatening TGR or me with a lawsuit = instant and permanent ban. We don't have time for that stuff.
    By Jesse.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    New rule. Threatening TGR or me with a lawsuit = instant and permanent ban. We don't have time for that stuff.
    By Jesse.
    New? Pretty close to rule #2 by The Suit in the first post...but well worth a reminder.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by ordeal View Post
    looooooool frenchy...
    Can I help you?

Can I help you?
    dude what the hell happened to you on NS?

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Just checking...., but it is still okay to call the prez an ass, right?
    i put an obama sticker on my FRONT BUMPER,says....."RUN OBAMA RUN"
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Rules are meant to be broken