Board Stolen need help MT mags

I had a Burton Fish stolen last night, with Ride bindings on it. The board is several years old but in excellent condition, bindings had been customized with different parts to fit me perfectly and will be sorely missed. I also lost an ipod but who cares about that I want my ride back.

I have checked all pawn shops in the Flathead Valley but I really would appreciate if any Missoula mags could check the pawn shops down there, PM please.
    The Burton Fish is a 161 and has a blue topsheet and lite red/pink base, the Ride bindings are black and chrome with one red strap on the right toe.

My son didn't lock the door on the passenger side of my jap jeep, punk ass local kids ripped me off.
    I hope they try to pawn it, but if they don't I really hope they try to ride it next season. I know everybody up here and my board was fairly unique. I only know of one other guy who had that board and he works in ski school at big mt. and is there every day. I really hope I catch some kid riding my chit, the ensuing beat down will be a TR to remember.

On a side note, WTF is wrong with kids today? Our youth has no conscience any more, you all suck you punk ass little phuckers. "Boo hoo nobody likes me, I'm not popular, my parents are mean so I'll go out and rob and steal and maybe shoot my classmates while I'm at it [/end rant]"

Skis is offline It's one louder, isn't it
    Check ebay and craig's list.

My friend owns pawn shops here in and around Bozeman. It must be reported to the police in order to actually get something back from them, but his phone # is 406-522-5458. That is Action Pawn. He has a couple other stores which he can give you phone#s for. Ask for Bryan, and tell him Jake suggested you call. Unfortunately, this is common. Most pawn shops are not going to accept snowsports stuff this time of year. Hope you get your baby back.

-Jake

I will be in Missoula this weekend. We usually check out the pawn shops for cheap gear. I will keep an eye out.
    Last edited by Bozoskier; 04-20-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: More help to offer.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    contact Willy in the demo shop up at Silver, someone may be DUMB enough to show up with it tomorow for Silver Saturday
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

What's wrong with today's youth?

Yeah, because kids didn't steal shit when you were a kid?

Anyways, sucks man, hope you find it.

I'm here in Whitefish. You got a pic by chance?

Edit: Where was it stolen from?
    Last edited by AsheanMT; 04-20-2007 at 11:12 PM.

I don't have any pics of my board when its not buried in snow.

Stolen from my car parked in my driveway near Kalispell.

Thanks for the # Bozoskier I filed a police report and got a case #.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal's dead View Post
    I don't have any pics of my board when its not buried in snow.

Stolen from my car parked in my driveway near Kalispell.

Thanks for the # Bozoskier I filed a police report and got a case #.
    was it stolen off of your roof rack?

It was in the back of my jeep, my son and I ran to the convenience store when we came back he neglected to lock his passwnger side door, even though I've told him to lock it a million times, no power locks. I didn't blame him even though he offered to buy me a new ipod with his piggy bank money, he said he knew he couldn't afford to replace the board and bindings.

Only one pawn shop up here is even accepting boards right now but I've got a feeling somehow I'll get my gear back.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal's dead View Post
    It was in the back of my jeep, my son and I ran to the convenience store when we came back he neglected to lock his passwnger side door, even though I've told him to lock it a million times, no power locks. I didn't blame him even though he offered to buy me a new ipod with his piggy bank money, he said he knew he couldn't afford to replace the board and bindings.

Only one pawn shop up here is even accepting boards right now but I've got a feeling somehow I'll get my gear back.
    There has been a bunch of folks hanging up at Big Mtn doing the hike and kicker thing. Perhaps...... maybe..... I"m gonna try and get up there soon. I'll keep my eyes peeled for punk ass teens with a blue board.

Thanks Ash, those are just the kind of punks that prolly stole my chit.

I found this pick, those are the bindings that were on the board.

The board is blue like you said and has a big pointy nose and short snub tale.

I'm PMing you my phone number, I'll be in Whitefish tomorrow fishing on the lake but I may run up there just to look around and see what the kids are riding.

That board would be in Billings before Whitefish IMO.

I've got a lightly used 160fish i'd sell you for a hundred if you dont find your board.I'll be through before next season.I never ride it.It would pay for my gas when I come back to get my raft.

I got it back baby, Yes!

Phuckers pawned it at first national pawn in Kalispell.

When the detective read the name of the kid who pawned it he laughed and said, "I arrested his brother 2 weeks ago and him the week before that, that is one phucked up family."

They won't tell me his name, privacy act bs, put I'm pressing charges.

Thanks for all the positive vibes and help, I feel like I just won the lotto.

I have 10 boards and only one pair of bindings I really love I'm almost happier about getting my customized ride bindings back.

Awesome dude, congratulations!

Their parents gotta be proud. Nice work bustin these fuktards

Most excellent!

YESSSSS! That fucking Rocks!!! I almost called you yesterday because my dad showed up to town and we preceded to get royally fuckered up at the Great Northern (something I rarely to never do anymore).