If stoke could kill...

I'd be dead right now.

A whole lot of us went to see Focused at Squaw tonight. Huckasoreass, Oldtimer, and Cliff were in the house of course. Reprasentin' the KWeed crew waz (ok, I'll stop that now) DJSapp, Nater, Lego, and the infamous Splat. Tom was also in attendance. Nice to finally meet you, sir! I think Alkasqualic/Meathucker/(new name next month) was around too, but I didn't bump into him. Sorry bro for missing you.

Uhhhh...anyway...the movie was... let me put it this way. I've been jonesing for snow so badly I couldn't stand it anymore. I figured seeing this would help curb my addiction. It just made it worse...much, MUCH WORSE.

Sage's segment really did me in. Obviously his skiing speaks for itself, but the music...ooooooh. He was slutting himself to Modest Mouse. It was sooo sweeet.

As for the rest of the movie...well you've just got to see it. It's really good. Hugo ripped this really sick line. I'd describe it, but I'm terrible at that sort of thing. And Cliff...the man has bowling balls of steel.

Thanks Huck and Cliff for all of the stoke. I drove 4 hours to go see the movie, drooled for an hour, came back, it's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm completely wired.

Also serious thanks goes out to my traveling companions DJ and Nater for sparing me the hell of driving the whole way back and helping to fill up my overly thirsty motorcoach.

Now, to try to get some sleep...
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

dude wouldn't steel bowling balls be too heavy to throw down the lane? And they'd get really scuffed from all the use? Oh well if McConkey wants to bowl with a steel bowling ball its his buisness, personally I liked the balls that tanner and CR were using in the front line better
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Great night! Nice to see some weed crew. We were looking for you guys afterwards. The stoke was great. Tom and I pulled into the parking and Shane pulled up next to us, so we shot the shit for a while, trying to get him to consider skiing off the end of the Glacier Rond and landing in Cham. Good segments, great skiers. Pollard had a funny scene, hard stuff to make work in ski flicks. Hotties galore. Thanks Huck!