Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Welcome to my world, endless. I recommend shooting birds.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

that's a shame about your dog KS. especially tough when you've got kids to help through it. best wishes to Baker and the rest of your family.

It's been said before, but this is a truly exceptional family we have here in internet-land. I don't care if others don't understand our friendship and bond.

Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart - it is humbling to see the genuine concern and support from everyone. I will update later, but wanted to express my gratitude.

Bottom line: all that matters is getting my wife and dog healthy - Mrs. Stall is majorly sick and might need to go to the hospital in about ten minutes. Baker, well, we'll give it a fewmore days but he definitely has no quality of life right now. Can't believe how many of you know about the Aussie mystique - they are like people trapped in dogs, and Baker has been there for me since college - he's the best.

O.K. - just got the call - off to the e-room with the mrs. - Thank you again all - you're the best!
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Thumbs up

hang in there mang!

Pulling for y'all, bro. Keep your head up.

Hope the Mrs. has nothing serious.

KS...tell your better half I'm going on a mosquito killing rampage in her honor.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Welcome to my world, endless. I recommend shooting birds.

I did that this weekend. There is something about walking through the woods in the fall waiting for a game bird to expode off the forest floor in a frenzy that makes me forget about hectic world around me.

Originally posted by splat
    Gawd, I love dogs.
    I thought you divorced that bitch.

Originally posted by Buster Highmen
    I thought you divorced that bitch.
    Yes, but as I was trying to tell KS, sometimes you just have to put them down. In her case, it was into the street and hope she got hit by a car.

Originally posted by splat
    In her case, it was into the street and hope she got hit by a car.

Yes...that breed is messed up on the molecular level. Best to kill them before they breed. It's a freakin public service if ya ask me.
    Last edited by truth; 10-06-2003 at 04:02 PM.

Unhappy

Oh man Karl - here I've been posting stoopid discount threads all day and you're experiencing a living Hell.

I'm so sorry this has all been heaped on you at once (but perhaps it's a blessing to get it all over with at once). Hang in there, it will all come right and the karmic Gods will smile upon you once again.

*sending good vibes for you and Baker*

When those walls close in around you.
    When all about you doubt you.
    When the world can live without you.
    Get a grip and keep it!!

http://www.index.hu/sziget2000/kepek...97/rollins.jpg