FS: DaKine Heli Pro pack

Size small Dakine Heli Pro (1000 cu. in.) pack for sale. Pack is new and has never been used. $60

Just so you know, they're selling larges at REI for 39. In a bunch of colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

and there's a small at backcountryoutlet.com for 40 something.

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Just so you know, they're selling larges at REI for 39. In a bunch of colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    and there's a small at backcountryoutlet.com for 40 something.
    No, no, no.... You guys are confused. He doesn't want to BUY one, he's trying to sell his. I'm sure he isn't looking to replace the one he's selling with the same thing! Sheesh!
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    No, no, no.... You guys are confused. He doesn't want to BUY one, he's trying to sell his. I'm sure he isn't looking to replace the one he's selling with the same thing! Sheesh!
    I can spell it out for ya......HE IS TOO HIGH on PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by Jay's Dip Powcher View Post
    I can spell it out for ya......HE IS TOO HIGH on PRICE
    Thanks, Dip shit. ..er.. dip powcher... whatever. Your sarcasm meter sucks!
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

On sale at Sportmart for $34.95.
    Sorry hick, for $60 it'll never BE used.
    I like me, I really, really like me.

My bad fuckers (I forgot to search the interweb for the lowest possible price),it's a warranty return from the wife's trashed pack. Hopefully some sorry deuche at MSU will want it for the rip off price. Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    BBBBWWWAAAA! [beer out the nose]
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    My bad fuckers (I forgot to search the interweb for the lowest possible price),it's a warranty return from the wife's trashed pack. Hopefully some sorry deuche at MSU will want it for the rip off price. Fingers crossed...
    Way to screw people to make a Buck. Good luck with that.
    We hold daggers in the side of the Moon...

Quote Originally Posted by climb2ski View Post
    he's not screwing anyone. Just because there are cheaper places on the net doesn't mean that selling a brand new item 25% below retail is screwing someone. Right now backcountry.com has it for $79, are they screwing people to make a buck, just because it is available elsewhere? Maybe the shmo who buys his pack would have bought it at the local store for 10% off plus tax, and feels like they're getting hooked up.

We're savy enough here that we won't stand for someone charging more for a product than is available elsewhere on the net, but that doesn't mean we're required to charge the absolutel minimum our product would fetch to anyone we sell to anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by climb2ski View Post
    Guess I should have added that I was being sarcastic. I've hooked up plenty of people on the board. I didn't think I was being offensive asking 20 bucks less than retail on a unused pack. I'm not making money on the deal just trying to get some cash to put towards a bigger ski pack for the wife. If you think the price sucks don't buy it.

edit- Well put Danno. That was my simple logic in the price. I didn't know I was going to offend anyone. Woops.
    Last edited by hick; 03-14-2007 at 05:47 PM.

just sold one for cash plus trade for 30$.

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    edit- Well put Danno. That was my simple logic in the price. I didn't know I was going to offend anyone. Woops.
    No worries, you didn't offend anybody. We know that the market will dictate the price. climb2ski is just a deadly combination of dumb and fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    No worries, you didn't offend anybody. We know that the market will dictate the price. climb2ski is just a deadly combination of dumb and fucking stupid.
    easy Ty - I was just fooling about...
    We hold daggers in the side of the Moon...

It's true that the market will bear out the right price and I don't think anyone is pissed about you posting.

But this is TGR and if the same pack can be had for 35 bucks new, you've got no room for attitude when you are listing that pack for 60. Take the medicine dude-ette. The rest is up to you, jong.

Quote Originally Posted by nova2 View Post
    It's true that the market will bear out the right price and I don't think anyone is pissed about you posting.

But this is TGR and if the same pack can be had for 35 bucks new, you've got no room for attitude when you are listing that pack for 60. Take the medicine dude-ette. The rest is up to you, jong.
    Thanks for letting me know how TGR works and repeating what has already been said (more sarcasm). Another way TGR works is that you can make someone an offer on their item and see if they will take the interested buyers offer. So far no one has made a serious offer, just lots of spraying about how much they could get it for. I didn't put 60 bucks set in stone did I? To think that I thought I would have to keep bumping this back to the top myself. Thanks for the bump dude-ette. Now I think I will offer the pack for 1,000 dollars. Any takers?? Oh, and that is with shipping included (sarcasm).
    Last edited by hick; 03-15-2007 at 03:06 PM.