Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Okay, now I wanna know which maggette pm'd you with this query, but I think I already know

Again, does the Doc ski...Ahh what does it matter. The Doc knows how to party. Keep bringin it!

good shit, keep it coming...
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhat? View Post
    ...We exited the vehicles and proceeded up a series of cable cars to a lofty summit that overlooked where we used to be...
    I am in awe of the good Doctor's literary skills. This is simply brilliant stuff.

Dear Yogachik,

So nice of you to reply. I hope I didn't frighten you with my forwardness but........when I said HARD WOOD I meant HARD WOOD and now that you have respoded favorably may I repeat HARD WOOD!

I'm not sure how this internet dating thing works, but are you seeing someone? Do you like to dance? I'm a Taurus.

Very Truly Yours,
    DoctorWhat?

Now that I have wooed Yogachik....

I thank you fellow Tetonite "Alto" for supplying today's "CARLO ROSSI MOMENT"

That was today's "CARLO ROSSI MOMENT"

Might I say that I continue to be touched by the positive "vibes" with regard to my postings. They inspire me in ways that I'm not comfortable in sharing with what is largely a male audience.....however if you ladies are interested in seeing the softer side of a thirty + twenty something man, I'd be happy to share......not that I'm soft I mean.......DAMMIT! words so hard sometimes!

In any event, I will be unable to post a full.....post this evamorning as my trusted techinical advisor and I must catch a plane to Vancouver in a couple of hours and he has yet to pack.......sad. We'll be joining 22 other fellows in Whistler for the eighth annual Ski n'Sausage fest. So if there are any other mags, (especially magettes ), in the Whistler area, be prepared for a veritable tornado of tango, a huricane of hustle, a cyclone of sambo....... DoctorWhat? is going canuck.

I shall post when I return next week - unless of course my able assistant can find easy internet access while in Canada.

DoctorWhat? Out
    Where am I?

Thumbs up

Dear harlot, I was amazed and titilated by your query. I am afraid that my carpet and drapes do not match as I have SOLID HARDWOOD FLOORS! I repeat, SOLID HARD WOOD!

I am eagerly awaiting her response.......
    Much respect for the use of the word harlot
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

...Not wishing to start an international incident, I relinquished my search and with a tear in my eye, a hole in my heart, and a polyp in my colon bid farewell to Italy via the long dark tunnel to Chiminey....
    Excuse me whilst I clean the coffee off my monitor...
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

Just to keep track, Doc has been in NYC (I think), France, Italy, New Orleans (for Mardi Gras), Jackson and is now headed to Whistler. All in about three weeks.

Does not suck to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Just to keep track, Doc has been in NYC (I think), France, Italy, New Orleans (for Mardi Gras), Jackson and is now headed to Whistler. All in about three weeks.

Does not suck to be him.
    France...check
    Italy...check
    Marty Grah...check
    Jackson...woh...things are a little hazy
    Wissler...check
    Ley Gheyrage...two thumbs up
    Where am I?

Ley Gheyrage...two thumbs up
    Uh-huh...
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post

I know this dance. It occurs after too much cheap French wine. You are imagining that you are jamming your thumb up the ass of a hairy French chick and about to grab her left butt cheek with the other hand. You are saying "OOOAARRGGHHH."
    'Quote of the thread' price awarded here and bump to page 1.

I may have to try this lobsterclaw dance. After i grow out my texican mustache.

I like this tr.

Let me apologize to you, my adoring fans for my lengthy absence from stumping. As you know, I recently traveled to Whistler, and upon my return I had planned on regaling you with tales of my exploits at "Africa Joe's" and further stories of Chamoknee and young vixens, but I was greeted with sobering news on March 9th. A man who was like a father to me passed away suddenly. I immediately left for California's San Joaquin Valley in the hopes of attending his funeral. Unfortunately, despite my numerous attempts at persuading security that the Italian interpretation of "familia" is much broader than our tragically narrow definition, I was unable to gain access to the autopsy, the embalming, the funeral, the burial, or the wake. Instead I was left at the mile 216 marker on the side of highway 99 to drown my sorrows in the most bittersweet jug of Chablis that has ever passed my experienced lips. Wounds still agape, I hope that the following will serve as a spiritual poultice for my soul as well as yours.........

Ernest Gallo
    1909-2007

Maker of fine wine, dedicated philanthropist,
    community leader, and Italyian

He was a legend, first and foremost. In reflection, I can say............what? Oh....... through his wine he taught me a lot of great life lessons. He had a tremendous zest for life—and added much zest to my own. Whether it was fortified wine, jug wine, or wine in a box he helped me make the most of each and every day. The gifts he gave me weren’t material—they transcended mere mortal experience. Through his grapes he would take me on these amazing trips, and I would think, "What is he thinking?" I mean, we’d go fishing up in Alaska, or go to Turkey, or the Galapagos Islands. But I knew he wanted me to experience life. He definitely wanted me to go out and see the world, and recognize that the world is much larger than the bigness that I saw.

He learned his craft in the basement of the Modesto public library and went on to develop with his brother Julio one of the largest wine empires in the world. They began in 1933 with $900.23 of Julio's savings and a large second-hand bathtub. E. & J. Gallo Winery is still responsible for nearly every large jug of wine sold in the United States. His creation of a virtual army of Gallo salespeople that exercised its influence around the globe was not eclipsed until the founding of the KISS Army in the mid 70's.

"I don't usually say things like this to girls your age, but when I saw you
    coming out of the school that day, that day I knew, I knew, I've got to have
    you, I've got to have you."

She's' been around, but she's young and clean
    I've got to have her, can't live without her, whoo no
    Christine sixteen, Christine sixteen

Where was I?.......... Oh........wine......

So......... Grazie Ernesto!

Grazie for Thunderbird, Gallo of Sonoma, Red Bicyclette, the screw cap, Burlwood, Copperidge, Liberty Creek, William Wycliff, Night Train, Peter Vella, Wild Vines, Ripple, Livingston Cellars, Turning Leaf, Redwood Creek, Bella Sera, Black Swan, DaVinci, Ecco Domani, Boone's Farm, Whitehaven, Anapamu Cellars, Bridlewood Estate, Frei Brothers, Indigo Hills, Louis M. Martini, Bartles & Jaymes, Marcelina Vineyards, and of course the love of my life........Rossi

In honor of all that you were and still are oh master of merlot, I ask that all of my fellow tetonites join me in a minute of silence.......1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

GRAZIE.....RIPOSARE IN PACE

More to come........
    Where am I?

An honorable tribute, Doc. This part really brought a tear to my eye.

He had a tremendous zest for life—and added much zest to my own. Whether it was fortified wine, jug wine, or wine in a box he helped me make the most of each and every day.
    Sorry about your pal. Condolences and +++vibes+++ to friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
    An honorable tribute, Doc. This part really brought a tear to my eye.

Sorry about your pal. Condolences and +++vibes+++ to friends and family.

Its been a difficult weak for all of us. Your positive tetonite vibes are very helpful.
    Where am I?

Through his grapes he would take me on these amazing trips, and I would think, "What is he thinking?" .

A beautiful eulogy Dr. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'll pour a little Rossi out in his honor.

Better late than never, I decide to post in this legendary thread. Amazing.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

Unfortunately, despite my numerous attempts at persuading security that the Italian interpretation of "familia" is much broader than our tragically narrow definition, I was unable to gain access to the autopsy, the embalming, the funeral, the burial, or the wake.
    A real shame, its obvious you would've had some beautiful words to add to the ceremony, or to the autopsy anyway. Solid Gold.

I'm with hop on this, I thought it was a really bad spam selling some shit for your joints for a while and didn't really click through till today...much to my chagrin.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

So where does the ankle bracelet show the good doctor's environs these days? Whistler? Thinking there would be a world class TR from he even visiting Omaha...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I think Doc is out shopping.

Bra. Vo. for every thing.

Is there a Doctor(What?) in the house?

Can we p-l-e-a-s-e get a Doctor(What?) in here?

I'm goin through withdrawl.

LOL,Solidhardwoodfloors!!

Out-fucking-standing,doctor.