Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thumbs up You got my vote!

Definitely,Definitely,Definitely

Last edited by mac19; 02-09-2007 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Add a little stoke

I wore my wading jacket to work this morning.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle crud View Post
    I see you're still the pus-dribbling whorecunt you always were. Nice move!

Oh, and that "asshat" comment? How very creative. More proof of the continued infected gash attitude.
    Do you actually confuse creative with profane? They aren't the same you know. Several people come to your defense claiming you are very intelligent. I just rarely if ever have seen it. Certainly not that surprised the lawyer thing didn't work out as you also seem to confuse a credible argument with profane insults. Again not the same thing.

I'll say one thing I have faith in you for. It's much harder to get banned here than Epic but I think you're up to the task.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty View Post
    I wore my wading jacket to work this morning.
    I wear fly fishing shirts to work. Everyone knows it will be a short day
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

72-- Put the waders on yeasterday and avoided responsibility...hit the South Fork!!! Fished really well.

Henry's Fork next week ----I'll bring the camera.

FF / Killing Forum

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    FF / Killing Forum
    GTF Outside forum?
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

There's nothing extreme about fly fishing so I think you all know it doesn't belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    There's nothing extreme about fly fishing so I think you all know it doesn't belong here.
    That is an EXCELLENT argument against the idea. I never though of it that way. You are so right. Gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    Do you actually confuse creative with profane? They aren't the same you know. Several people come to your defense claiming you are very intelligent. I just rarely if ever have seen it. Certainly not that surprised the lawyer thing didn't work out as you also seem to confuse a credible argument with profane insults. Again not the same thing.

I'll say one thing I have faith in you for. It's much harder to get banned here than Epic but I think you're up to the task.
    Up periscope, dumbass. Up periscope. The shit's flying over your head. But maybe it's moving too fast for you.

In response to your question: No, I don't think profanity is a substitute for creativity.

Rather, I don't think you would know creativity or intelligence if it hit you in the face. You see, you have to possess each in relatively modest amounts in order to discern their presence in others.

That is an EXCELLENT argument against the idea. I never though of it that way. You are so right. Gosh!

Sorry... If you want the section bad enough maybe they should make it but they are having problems with bandwidth and undoubtedly hardware issues just keepig up with what they have. Who am I to say that a bunch of skiers shouldn't be able to hook-up and fly fish as well -- it actually sounds like a good bonding tool.

You have my blessing... but I'm just a JONG so thats probably doesn't carry any weight.

You haven't been fishing with me. Hell, you're in MPLS, I'll pick you up on my way to River Falls.

Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

One more yes vote. Second the "Fishing in Alaska sucks" comment as well. South Texas routinely kicks our ass as the most badd asss.

Sorry... If you want the section bad enough maybe they should make it but they are having problems with bandwidth and undoubtedly hardware issues just keepig up with what they have. Who am I to say that a bunch of skiers shouldn't be able to hook-up and fly fish as well -- it actually sounds like a good bonding tool.

You have my blessing... but I'm just a JONG so thats probably doesn't carry any weight.
    Perhaps it's just all of your useless posts that keep causing the site to crash

That means MUSIC,BOOKS,MOVIES is super exxxxXXXTRREeeeEEeeEMEMMMMMeeee?

BRAH HAND ME A DEW!
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

yes yes yes!

Quote Originally Posted by scarz111 View Post
    One more yes vote. Second the "Fishing in Alaska sucks" comment as well. South Texas routinely kicks our ass as the most badd asss.
    Heh.

ALTHOUGH.... I have had some kick ass days near Galveston fishing for Reds in those bays on the Gulf....

No disrespect to South Texas, Big Bend is one of the coolest places, just my attempt at keeping my freezer full o' salmon this summer.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by scarz111 View Post
    PLEASE get a fly fishing forum, if not, invorporate fishing and surfing into a water sports forum. And yes, i agree, "Fishing in Alaska sucks (BIG balls)" almost no fish up there left. All the lower 48'ers fished it out. Go to TX or FL or WI for AWESOME fishing
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    PLEASE get a fly fishing forum, if not, invorporate fishing and surfing into a water sports forum. And yes, i agree, "Fishing in Alaska sucks (BIG balls)" almost no fish up there left. All the lower 48'ers fished it out. Go to TX or FL or WI for AWESOME fishing
    I just wanted to add that WI sucks as well. That driftless region you've heard of, all made up. TX and Nebraska are the hot spots. 25" average trout, so willing to go for drys all day long. Expect 100+ fish days, so many fish you'll have to quit before your arm falls off.

Good Luck,
    Jay

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    I am sorry MNF, i forgot that ALL you catch in MN and WI are <2" crappies and sunfish. you have to use a 1wt rod to catch anything worth while. Texas you HAVE to use a 14 wt for the red fish they are SO big and SO abundant that they tear up EVERYTHING else.
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Likewise, the only fish we catch in Wyoming are mud suckers and grass carp. It totally sucks here too.

Likewise, the only fish we catch in Wyoming are mud suckers and grass carp. It totally sucks here too.
    Speaking of WY, I will be rolling through on a ski trip at the end of the month. If a person wanted to make a few stops say between Cody and Red Lodge for big carp and suckers, any advice would be great. I've heard good things about the bottom feeders in Rock Creek(MT), but any other beta would be nice.

Good Luck,
    Jay

Jay,
    The Cody area is fishing WELL !!! Rock Creek still has plenty of ice jams and shelf ice. Although, I got word it thinned out a little and some lower sections are somewhat fishable.
    There are a few more fisheries that are doing well in the region.... PM me if you'd like me to point you in the right direction.

Edit: And yes, there are lots of suckers here in western WY. We get lucky every once in a while and see a Whitey too!
    Last edited by schwerty; 02-14-2007 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    Texas you HAVE to use a 14 wt for the red fish they are SO big and SO abundant that they tear up EVERYTHING else.
    You mean like my Abel rod w/ Penn 4G AR combo?

gear whore.