Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Face Covered by Blue Nipple Juice 1-12-07(HCTR)

I woke up at 6:45am and called my boss...blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah...and then there I was pulling into the Ghee parking lot at the crack of noon wondering why my boss thought we could work when it was -28 at the Driggs weather station this morning. WTF?

I get all my shit together and head straight to Mary's Nipple because I love to get covered in Nipple juice on a cold bluebird day. After drawing on the Nipple I sample the schalped inbounds stuff that every gaper can use and abuse. It was used and abused. I then hit the road for a tasty stash. I was licking it when outta the blue I got bitch slapped because she noticed I was recording our encounter. Helmetcam goes flying but it got some interesting stills (see my next thread). Hence, mouthcam was in order for the last 2 short sequences. This technique is a little tricky but I managed to pull it off without being punished further.

Helmetcam and pack went back to the truck at this point which was a shame. Mary's Nipple got licked again and she liked it. Trenches got layed. Air got stuck.

That Sportzshot cam is tough. Too bad the screws holding the mount to the helmet ripped out. I'm happy the cables attached to the cam held up. I will give the goggle strap clip mount a try tomorrow and post whatever I get.

If you ever get the chance to have blue nipple juice sprayed all over your face do it. You won't regret it.
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

That looked fun as hell. Thanks, mang - nice vid!

Wow do I remember that line. Almost exactly that line. I remember it with a bit better coverage but I could feel every turn. Well done!!

Nice work on the vid, however I think you may have violated some sort of stash sharing principle.

I love nipple juice, gimme sa mo, you K where da pow at?

Gimme sa mo'

ah man, that was just what i needed. thanks
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Way to get after it 'pup. That looked like good stuff! How long of a hike (foreplay?) is it up the nipple?
    "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

makes me wanna get a helmet cam so I can relive the pow lines. Nice work!

I expect next time you toss in a few complimentary "points" for us. mmmk?
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    I like the nipple. I like the video.
    Thanks.

whats with the like 15 traverses cutting across the top of that first slope?

Being in your mouth got me so excited. Sweet vid.

Trying hard to stay in the present moment
    Nice vid - I could almost feel the face shots and the crash was fun!
    Try to keep two ideas in your head at the same time without blowing your brains out your ass.

'mouthcam'... genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Here are a couple frame grabs from the video during said "crash".

Next time I ski I might just drag the camera behind me and see what kinda frame grabs I can get. Hey MonkeyMan, if I do that and the cables break and I lose the camera can I get a free replacement?

Edit: "mouthcam" is not recommended. It is not a good idea to hold a small, round metal camera between your teeth while skiing the trees. It worked in the emergency situation that I was confronted with. Maybe MM could figure out how to fasten it to a chin strap or mouth piece. Just think of the possibilities.
    Last edited by GheePup; 01-13-2007 at 09:02 PM.
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

Brushmowers set to arrive Tuesday. With change for a dime.

nice video 'pup!

Who's the music by?

Nice vid! That's an intersting frame grab there GheePup. You could attach a tiny parachute to the camera and drag it behind you. Follow cam?

Are you recording to tape or a memory card?

Glad you didn't rip the cable out. Make sure you keep the cable tucked away so it doesn't catch on any branches. And for god's sake get rid of the gimble mount and use the helmet/goggle mount and attach it to the side your your helmet. That gimble mount is only supposed to be mounted to your headboard ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMan View Post
    Nice vid! That's an intersting frame grab there GheePup. You could attach a tiny parachute to the camera and drag it behind you. Follow cam?

Are you recording to tape or a memory card?

Glad you didn't rip the cable out. Make sure you keep the cable tucked away so it doesn't catch on any branches. And for god's sake get rid of the gimble mount and use the helmet/goggle mount and attach it to the side your your helmet. That gimble mount is only supposed to be mounted to your headboard ya know.
    Recording to tape.

Gimble mount is gone now so it will be the goggle mount from now on.

Splat: Looking so forward to getting that change for a dime. It is the perfect time.

Edit: Music by Mass Ensemble
    Last edited by GheePup; 01-13-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Love the Helmet Cam footy!

cool footy mang

tight video, horrible music

-28 below is nothing, you guys are going soft up there. I guess too many powder days will do that to you. I haven't worked a full week in over a month because of that wonderful stuff.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

nice ghee,

I'll be out there around the 26th or 27th, open travel...just chasing pow between Big Sky, SLC, JH, and the Ghee. (SLC 1/17 thru 1/24).

Care to share some more lines?

Happy to share some lines. You bring the hookers though. Let me know when you are here. PM me and I will give you my number.

New TR is in the making. Not much HC footy but I got a few non-action photos to go along with it. Fucking rechargeable batterys don't like being left in the truck when its sub-zero weather.

DP, get to work you pussy.

Edit: waiting for my vid to be processed by youtube. hurry up already.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Pow View Post
    nice ghee,

I'll be out there around the 26th or 27th, open travel...just chasing pow between Big Sky, SLC, JH, and the Ghee. (SLC 1/17 thru 1/24).

Care to share some more lines?
    You don't want to ski with this guy, he is super stingy when it comes to showing the goods. I would recomend short narrow skis that are good for bumps. See my TR for proof of this

Quote Originally Posted by GheePup View Post
    DP, get to work you pussy.
    Work is for suckers, and people who don't have a sugar momma! Now if Ashley would just graduate I could start liven the dream.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

Very nice, I could go for some of that soon!!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy