Thread: **#@$$%$%&^

Thumbs down **#@$$%$%&^

So I ran to my office to tie up some loose ends this morning before heading to Alta to kick off the mini.
    I finshed up my deeds and jumped in my car, all is good, Friday Blue bird, new people to meet skiing to be done, beer to be drank, turned the key and the car wont start... FUCK!!!!!
    So here I sit having paid a large amount of beer money for a tow truck anc am awaiting the mechanics verdict of how much more beer money will be spent while everybody else in Utah is at Alta having the time of their lifes.
    Did I say this earlier? FUCK!!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Serenity now.

You win the bad day award, but I'm still sitting in the office. So not everyone is having the time of their lives anyway... (if that helps any)

Originally posted by Pinner
    Serenity now.
    Insanity later.

Thanks AG,
    I will quit beating my head into the computer now and practice my zen like breathing...
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Originally posted by altagirl
    You win the bad day award, but I'm still sitting in the office. So not everyone is having the time of their lives anyway... (if that helps any)
    Misery loves company...
    French Fries!

I know how you feel.

I love cars - it's too bad they cause so much aggravation.

I'm stuck here in cube-land . . . with a dumb blond that talks loud enough that she doesn't need a damn telephone.

Good thing you're skiing tomorrow. Me too.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Ok IG,
    That certainly helped my mood