seeking free medical advice from armchair docs

or real doctors if they're here

i hurt my knee back in may

long story short...i was jamming about 50 lbs into the back of a truck that was too full...rather than re-arranging the load, i went for the battering ram technique...my left knee was against the back bumper (sideways, left arm side touching the bumper) and my foot was against the curb...when said object stopped moving, i continued, and my knee wrenched hard left

i heard an audible pop

it hurt immediatley

i was @ work, and my job doesn't really stop for injury...i worked 4-5 more hrs and every day following...i could barely walk for 3 days...very sore for another week to 10 days...but then it felt ok

but now

90% of the time when i kneel or squat down...when i stand back up there is an audible pop with very minor pain...more like an annoyance than pain

but it didn't do this before

should i be concerned?

for the record, i've been riding 15 years with no significant knee injuries, i'm 33, and my dad and his brother have horrible knees (my old man has to get out of the car very slowly, can't go to tennessee games anymore cause our seats are 25 rows up, etc)

i'm slightly concerned about the upcoming season...reasonable concern or just a body getting older?

it never hurts day to day...just this uncomfortable popping

thanks in advance

Meniscus=get scoped=good to go soon after.

The nurse in the house says thats not getting old.
    She says you can do further damage is you don't get it looked at.
    If you are stil in the CO area let me know if you want to see a great knee doc that has cut me 3 times.
    Go see a doc and get ready for the season.

I heard a loud audible pop in my knee during a fall skiing. It was a torn MCL. I have had my knees scoped 5 times for the menisus but have never heard a pop with them. But I am not saying it is not that. Just speaking from personal experience.

You do need to have it looked at.