it's so good to get paid to be a redneck!

check this out...

had to spread about 10 tons of gravel over about 600 sq feet at the base of a new tower today...gravel company shit the bed and just dumped it in 3 piles instead of spreading it...normally we'd use the bobcat, but all out trailers are in new mexico....

so anyway it's me and 3 other hicks...after about 20 mins of shoveling, we start thinking there had to be a better way....so we rigged up a 10 foot steel beam with a chain and hooked it up to the back of the truck and pulled that bitch thru the gravel to spread it out...with 2 guys standing on it, that bitch dug deep...see below....

worked fargin great...i just wish some osha guy couldn've driven by while we were at it!

edit - here's another one i forgot i had on my phone...using a man-lift as a crane to move a battery cabinet...approx 2000 lbs...damn thing was up on 2 wheels, warning sirens going crazy!

yes it is good to be paid to be a redneck....congrats!

That second picture

Quote Originally Posted by edit - here's another one i forgot i had on my phone...using a man-lift as a crane to move a battery cabinet...approx 2000 lbs...damn thing was up on 2 wheels, warning sirens going crazy!

[img
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/wookalar/redneck2.jpg[/img]
    Dude, from one redneck to another, suck the boom in on that bad boy and your golden.
    Fresh Tracks are the ultimate graffitti.
    Schmear

Set forth the pattern to succeed.
    Sam Kavanagh

Friends of Tuckerman Ravine

wow, looks safe.