Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    seconded.

Step 1:
    PM Huckasoreass a long gushing laudatory note fluffing him up and assuaging his fragile ego of his place in the ski movie pantheon.
    Step 2:
    Send a few dollars to him.
    Step 3:
    Get DVD in the mail.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

can it really be that easy?

won't know till you go.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

gee thanks guys.

step 0
    go get a checkbook.

thanks for the remider.
    great to see again

Squatch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    can it really be that easy?
    easier.

http://mspfilms.com/store/608

you can buy 'em online.

(purchasing soon. )

bumping a classic thread.

cuz I just ordered bothe DVDs with the convenience of paypal - no messy check writing and stamp licking for me. And besides, checks are real money - paypal is for fun.

http://www.squallywoodthebook.com/

there is a link there for the DVD purchase
    . . .

Hy, know is OT but, does anyone has songlist of Breathe? I am searching for one song from ti and i don't know it's name. Lyrics start with "Walking around"...

Quote Originally Posted by one112211 View Post
    Hy, know is OT but, does anyone has songlist of Breathe? I am searching for one song from ti and i don't know it's name. Lyrics start with "Walking around"...

"Little Gypsy" by Another Society

That's it! Thanx very much!

I NEED THIS DVD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huckasoreass View Post
    Over the years, I've had a number of people ask me about getting Walls of Freedom and 1999 on dvd. Well, maybe 30 or so people inquired. So now, thanks to you guys, I have 1,000 brand new dvd cases taking up room in my dirty basement, along with a credit card bill that is less than stoke-inducing.

I wouldn't normally go hard-sell, but at the moment I've got a tough mortgage, surgery bills, a kid due any day now and a necessary remodel next summer because an editing suite in the baby's room just isn't going to work.

Unfortunately, I'm too much of a slacker to set up any kind of PayPal account, so for now, if anyone wants to help me out and relive some old days, I'm down with taking money the old school way: by check. It's one dvd box (similar cover to original 1999) with two separate dvds of Walls and 1999. 30 bucks includes shipping. I'll probably end up selling them on MSP's site, but for now, anyone interested can get a hold of me at:

Scott Gaffney
    PO 3086, Olympic Valley, CA 96146

Thanks!
    HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF THIS DVD?? IS IT STILL AVAILABLE!?? PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BRYANNUNKE@MSN.COM IF ANYBODY HAS AN ANSWER, THANK YOU!

I FOUND THE DVDS ONLINE!!! ANYONE ELSE STILL LOOKING HEAD TO:

www.squallywoodthebook.com

Enjoy!

Scott,
    Your post is from 2006, do you still have those copies of 1999?
    I've been looking for 10 years.
    Thanks
    Chris

This reminds me to watch 1999. I encoded it to iTunes a while back. If anyone mails me a Zip drive with return shipping. I will put that and other stuff on it as well. PM me if interested. Everyone deserves some 1999.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Walls is possibly one of the top 3 to 5 ski movies ever made! I wish I could get Immersions and some of the original MSP movies as well. Is there any way that they could be available on the interwebs? I would by me some The Tribe, Hedonist, and Pura Vida if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Backbreaker View Post
    Scott,
    Your post is from 2006, do you still have those copies of 1999?
    I've been looking for 10 years.
    Thanks
    Chris
    Yes, I have a few more copies. Email me at gaffney@mspfilms.com or you can straight up order them at squallywood.com. Thanks, man!
    or don't

This summer I ended up with a new TV, the biggest screen I've ever had and hooked up a DVD/VCR a week or two ago. Had to test it out so I watched 1999 and Walls of Freedom!! I got them when they were first offered here, thanks again for making them available Scott.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Just ordered the 1999 and Walls of Freedom DVD. I haven't seen Walls since my VHS copy broke when I was in high school. Supremely stoked to watch both these flicks.

Just ordered on Squallywood.com!!!
    Donjoy to the World!