Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thumbs up

Check will be sent tomorrow, finally i can watch 1999 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my vhs copy a few years ago and it has killed me for the longest time.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Just went to the mailbox today before rehab, and what do you know? A bunch of you walk the walk. For those who got to me so quickly, they're heading out tomorrow. A bunch of you thanked me? Thank YOU. And for everyone else, there are only about 983 copies left, so you better get on it! Oh, and I have 4 Immersions and am working on getting more.

thanx again huck
    just signed check and it goes out tomorrow
    i will expect dvd copies by sunday a.m.
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Check in the mail for all 3 movies. Thanks!

Thumbs up

bump for anybody that missed this, my check is now in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Sweet! My check is in the mail too.
    I'm back.

Well, it looks like mine won't be here in time for tomorrow's trip to Calgary. (Business, sadly.) I'll have to find some other way to enjoy the plane trip.

I wish there was a little dancing bear emoticon. Cuz then I would have something more to bump this with besides, "Guess what showed up in the mail today?"
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor
    I wish there was a little dancing bear emoticon. Cuz then I would have something more to bump this with besides, "Guess what showed up in the mail today?"
    Google, JONG!

I'm in for the upgrade to DVD. Now, what about The Edge of Existence or Adrenaline Descents?

CS

Bizzump...check is in the mail!
    "I'm on the High-T and all I need is a little gravity to bring me back...back to the fringe"

Quote Originally Posted by alpinedad
    Google, JONG!
    I think that is the first time I have ever been "jonged". BTW isnt there a "red card" or something for improper "jonging"? I would search for it but that would be more work than importing a dancing bear emoticon BTW any reason to send this back to the top must be a good reason
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps
    I'm in for the upgrade to DVD. Now, what about The Edge of Existence or Adrenaline Descents?

CS

Edge of Existence would be sweet!

I'd like to help out on Oldtimer's mortgage too. Could I get the videos bundled with the book?
    Last edited by mmcpheet; 08-21-2006 at 02:47 PM.

In my hot little hands!!! Will be watched tonight.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

I just want to thank huck from the bottom of my heart. Sadly, I didn't save my note to him but it may have included something about sending basement filth to a poor child from the ghettos of South Lake...

So tonight while opening the seemingly pretty little envelope containing my DVD, I discover the following:

Along with a handwritten note:

[Arty],
    Thanks for the support. Here's some basement dirt. I would have included some baby vomit, but little Sage is only 39 hours old and still at the hospital. Good luck escaping the SLT ghetto.

[Huck]
    Now THAT'S what I call service ladies and gentlemen.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Quote Originally Posted by Arty50
    I just want to thank huck from the bottom of my heart. Sadly, I didn't save my note to him but it may have included something about sending basement filth to a poor child from the ghettos of South Lake...

So tonight while opening the seemingly pretty little envelope containing my DVD, I discover the following:

Along with a handwritten note:

Now THAT'S what I call service ladies and gentlemen.
    Arty,
    Here was your note:

"Dear Mr. Gaffney,
    Thank you so much for putting your old crappy movies on DVD. I'm only buying them because I feel sorry for you. I do realize that my impetuousness will probably cause you to package some of your basement filth along with the DVD, and perhaps you will see fit to use it as a coaster also. But hey, as long as I know that you touched it I will be happy."

So, I grabbed a handful of what's in my basement. Anyone want to challenge me to throw in (or pour) a slimy baby poop with the movies?
    or don't

Quote Originally Posted by mmcpheet
    I'd like to help out on Oldtimer's mortgage too. Could I get the videos bundled with the book?
    Sorry, Oldtimer's book isn't going to be ready for a little while yet. I'm actually not sure where he stands right now with it. But we would like to offer it in a package deal when he has it done. Check in later.
    or don't

Quote Originally Posted by huckasoreass
    Arty,
    Here was your note:

"Dear Mr. Gaffney,
    Thank you so much for putting your old crappy movies on DVD. I'm only buying them because I feel sorry for you. I do realize that my impetuousness will probably cause you to package some of your basement filth along with the DVD, and perhaps you will see fit to use it as a coaster also. But hey, as long as I know that you touched it I will be happy."

So, I grabbed a handful of what's in my basement. Anyone want to challenge me to throw in (or pour) a slimy baby poop with the movies?
    Oh cool! The rusty can lid will serve nicely as a coaster.

Seriously though. Thank you so much for the DVDs. I'm going to go watch them now.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Just sent my check and bumping because the new addition needs diapers.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name

Got my copy in the mail. Righteous.

Scott,
    Any chance of getting just 1999...my VHS's of Walls and Breathe are still running strong. Your stuff is soul...

Quote Originally Posted by ggski
    Scott,
    Any chance of getting just 1999...my VHS's of Walls and Breathe are still running strong. Your stuff is soul...
    Sorry, the dvds are two in one. Besides, the life expectancy of your VCR is about another twelve days.
    or don't