Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD
    Didn't Black Flag split up in the '80s sometime? I don't know, it just seems a little strange to get a tattoo of a band logo that hasn't been around in twenty years.
    It's not that strange at all. Rollins was a huge influence on me as a kid. No drinking, no drugs, never quitting, relying on yourself in hard times....lotsa good shit combined with hard music. Those 4 bars represents a lot to me, although I'm sure it's different for every Black Flag fan. Lotsa people thought the band got ruined when Henry joined, and like the 4 bars for Greg Ginn, or who the fuck knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    sometimes I need to see that image in the mirror physically integrated into my person to bring me back to what matters.
    Oh come on!

Quote Originally Posted by jryoung
    It's got nothing on Mr. Metal, but.....
    Thats sick....

bird
    Kansas - First Of The Rectangle States

Quote Originally Posted by slippy
    Frozen, what do you mean 'start'?
    I only talk shit OFF the internet.

I knew she shouldn't have gotten his name on her arm....
    Volkl
    Moment Skis

"How good would you consider yourself at skiing?" "Well, if I was going to rent skis I'de be a level 3"

"lock the heel, ski for real"

Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    My husband has my name tatooed on his chest. You know, so I don't forget who I am or anything.

He's so sweet...always lookin' out for me in little ways!

Sprite
    I was wondering what that said..
    but it was too gay to look closely enough to read it. (:

Holy shit. At first I thought, damn there is NO WAY that could have been doen sober.

Then I scrolled down and saw just how many tats there were and realized that someone was a big enough tool to invest enough time and money to get all those, and probably sober through it all no less.

Quote Originally Posted by DDsnake

Also, whats up with the sickbird eagle? Is that elvis hair?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by slippy
    It's not that strange at all. Rollins was a huge influence on me as a kid. No drinking, no drugs, never quitting, relying on yourself in hard times....lotsa good shit combined with hard music. Those 4 bars represents a lot to me, although I'm sure it's different for every Black Flag fan. Lotsa people thought the band got ruined when Henry joined, and like the 4 bars for Greg Ginn, or who the fuck knows why.

For that very reason, I thought it was an interesting tattoo. Not exactly a current or mainstream band. Dig Rollins a ton, wicked smart feller, good writer to boot.

Tat's are what you make them, there are really bad ones and really terrific ones, I've got three, and I know exactly what was going on in my life when I sketched each one out and had them put on. If you go get Willie Coyote on your arm, or the likeness of someone you have lost it's all what you put into it.
    Had my most recent boss notice the one on my arm about a month after I was working for him. He commented, you don't show it off, or showcase it, why not. Simple reply, I got it for me not for everyone else.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyDaddy77
    Simple reply, I got it for me not for everyone else.
    One of the reasons I'm getting mine way up high on my ribs. Its going to be just a tad smaller than my arm is so that my arm covers it when I stand naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore
    One of the reasons I'm getting mine way up high on my ribs. Its going to be just a tad smaller than my arm is so that my arm covers it when I stand naturally.
    You should just get your tat on the inside of your asscrack. Its so hot right now.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet
    Sort like having a Led Zep or Aerosmith tat.
    hahhaahahaha, no.
    fine

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins
    You should just get your tat on the inside of your asscrack. Its so hot right now.
    Not the best place for a memorial to my dad...

D'oh

Quote Originally Posted by StoneCold
    D'oh

OK OK!! That is funny.

come on, man.

link the nsfw pics.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by wookalar
    hard as a rock muthafukkas!!
    So how's 1989 treating you?

Make sure to not shower and be as crusty as possible so you can really "represent" that tattoo.

thanks to those who know

bah to the haters

it means a lot to me, and more than just a (((rawkin))) band

i couldn't be happier

have a great weekend all!

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    oooooooooooooooooooooh yeah:

Wow.

Don't know what's funnier, the Homer tat or the douche wit the Hogan tat. [/teardownface]

10month+ bumps are so hot right now
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

I got some asian-looking characters down my left arm. Not really sure what it means, but it looks pretty cool. I also got some tribal/native influenced barbed wire thing wrapped around my bicep on my right arm. That one is pretty bad ass.

Tattoos are soooooooo gay.
    That is all.......

Quote Originally Posted by deliberate View Post
    I got some asian-looking characters down my left arm. Not really sure what it means, but it looks pretty cool.
    They probably mean "I'm a douche because I tattooed something onto my body that I can't understand and don't know what it means." If I ever got ink of some words or characters, I'd make damn sure I knew what it meant and how it was spelled.

But hey, if they look pretty cool to you then you're good to go!
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

Quote Originally Posted by hop View Post
    They probably mean "I'm a douche because I tattooed something onto my body that I can't understand and don't know what it means." If I ever got ink of some words or characters, I'd make damn sure I knew what it meant and how it was spelled.

But hey, if they look pretty cool to you then you're good to go!
    Hey, maybe it just means : "I Love Soya".
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso