Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: FUCK YOU BP

FUCK YOU BP

There is no way in fucking hell that I am going to pay $4.00 a gallon, because those dumb mother fuckers, coudn't maintain there oil line properly.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Yeah 'couldn't' maintain it. This wasn't a move designed purely to increase cost, oh no.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    There is no way in fucking hell that I am going to pay $4.00 a gallon, because those dumb mother fuckers, coudn't maintain there oil line properly.

But in reality.............you will.

And so will I.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

they said on the radio this morning that the PNW, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the West Coast, will shoulder most the burden on the price increases because of this. BP has a reservoir in WA, but it's only has enough supply to meet demand for a couple of months

I guess there's never been a better reason to push for more public transport

Why don't you put your engineering degree to use on something that might help our oil addiction?

Alternative energy products and services = the future bazillions.

and what's more, you will pay $5.00. and more. Reality sucks! (And the US has been living in an unrealistic bubble for decades).

But not me. Biodiesel and bicycles, yo.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Don't believe the hype.. Crude oil did make a new high yesterday but unleaded gas did not. Gas is down 5 cents today and almost .15c below it's peak from last week which was made prior to the BP announcement. Gas has been weak relative to Crude for a few weeks now where gas had been leading the way up prior to that.

http://www.marketcenter.com/futures/...bardensity=LOW

http://www.marketcenter.com/futures/...=LOW&sym=cl+U6

Quote Originally Posted by edg
    This wasn't a move designed purely to increase cost, oh no.
    More likey this is a ploy intended to convince the public of the necessity to open up all of the Alaskan North Slope for oil drilling operations in order to keep gas costs in check. We give them what they want, they give up what we want.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I am of the opinion that everything that has been going on over the last 4 years with gas prices is a carefully orchestrated attack on the American wallet. This attack has been accomplished with the blessing of the federal government and no doubt has resulted in some HUGE payoffs to our elected officials. The BP saga is just another ploy to raise prices to a new level.

After 3-4 months of $4+ per gallon gas, we will welcome $3.50 gas with a cheer.

As George Bush said... mission accomplished.

I run 100% BD, it is pegged to the diesel price. All of the local used veg. oil is 100% spoken for locally, so no homebrew. BD is still a bit cheaper, but if the pump price goes up to $4.00, the demand on the local BD provider will be too great for him not too raise as well.

BOHICA..
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic
    Don't believe the hype.. Crude oil did make a new high yesterday but unleaded gas did not.
    Crude Oil isn't the only constituent in defining the cost of gas, so it would be odd if gas reacted in a directly proportional manner...

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

It's a conspiracy from the same people who shot Kennedy. Fuckers.

$4 a gallon is still cheaper than what i've paid in europe since 1998.

yeah, i know it doesn't help. just sayin...

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    Amen.

Just walk instead. You'll show them!

My dad works for BP...should I call him and tell him he sucks??

Quote Originally Posted by mrw

After 3-4 months of $4+ per gallon gas, we will welcome $3.50 gas with a cheer.
    You just described this entire summer for Aspen residents. Premium has been at or near $4 all summer long with regular as high as $3.80 sometimes.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yes. And tell him to run to the store and buy the board some donuts.

edg

Quote Originally Posted by Corky
    NO!!!

You should quietly embezzle his fortune now, before the revolution.
    He will thank you later, but thanksgivings will ba a bit rocky in the next few years, what with him living in a flophouse, and you with a 9,000 Sq. Ft. house in Telluride.

Not gunna change. I just went to Taco Bell for my lunch time Chaloopa and arrived at the same time as a woman in a Beetle. She went to the drive thru, I went inside to order, got my food, went back to my car, listened to the radio and ate my lunch. The chick in the Beetle hadn't even ordered by the time I was leaving the parking lot. There were 15 cars in line, all with there engines running. $3/gal hasn't made an impact to some it seems. I drove too but I usually only drive on the days I have meetings away from the office.

I agree with what's above, we'll welcome $3.50/gal after we've been paying $4 in less than a year.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 08-08-2006 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I can't believe you just admitted to eating a Chalupa.

They're not bad for hangovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Corky
    No, you should call him and have his company install a lift from Slide Mt to Bowers Mansion!
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum
    $3/gal hasn't made an impact to some it seems.
    I think some people have a hard time connecting the dots in the amount of driving == money spent equation. Others just have enough money that it doesn't matter to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.